Author's Note

I know I haven't been uploading that much, and that is due to midterm exams, and a bit of drama involving my friend and some jerk, and also some writer's block (although I may be getting some ideas).

Through the drama, I've learned some things:

1. If a guy want to talk about you, they don't do it behind your back, like girls do. Heck, even a couple of girls were talking about my friend "behind her back" when her and I were literally standing RIGHT NEXT TO THEM!!! AND IT WAS SUPER OBVIOUS THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT HER!!!!

2. Most guys (I've actually met a few tolerable ones) are straight up jerks, but I already knew that. I have two brothers, and most of my younger brother's friends are SO ANNOYING!!!

3. I now have a reason to hate said jerk.....and also half the people in my hallway, a lot of which are in my Spanish class (a lot of stuff goes down in my Spanish class), so I also hate pretty much all of the people in my Spanish class. Said dude and lots of his friends also sit at the lunch table right next to mine....so I have almost no way of physically avoiding them (not that I'm trying to, I mean, no one's gonna tell me anything because they know that my friend is my friend, so I gotta do something), but I just ignore them and listen in on their conversations at lunch while casually eating pretzels. 

4. It's been a few days since the climax of it all, and I STILL REALLY WANNA PUNCH A BUNCH OF PEOPLE IN THE FACE!!! THEY HURT MAH FRIEND, I SEND THEM TO THE HOSPITAL WITH A BUNCH OF INJURIES!!!! (Seriously, if people mess with my friends....tell them to have fun in the emergency room)

5. I wanted to inflict some sort of misery upon the main dude involved in this (who also basically started it all. If you knew the whole story you'd understand, but for the sake of my friend, I'm not gonna share it), so I had a bag of candy from my midterm earlier that day and brought it to lunch. This dude and his friends all sit at the lunch table next to mine, so it would be easier for me to find some way to subtly bring the bag of candy to their attention. I was successful, and two of the dudes there were legit begging for a piece, and I said "not now" (which actually meant never, wow I'm evil) and it was super funny. They were also jerks too, because they teased my friend about all of that stuff related to the current situation, and they're also friends with the main dude who started it all. BONUS!!!

I have miraculously come up with an idea for an imagine, based off of something that I've been saying for a bit, so expect one to be up soon...and also a song (it's not hamilton, but it's still broadway)

Anyway, sorry I haven't been updating, and for the 16172492843738th author's note. BUT I WILL COME UP WITH MORE IDEAS AND DO SOME SORT OF MEGA UPLOAD ONE OF THESE DAYS!!! JUST YOU WAIT!!!!! JUST YOU WAIT!!!(FOR IT)!!!!! 

(that totally wasn't a hamilton reference at the end. nope. not at all.)