Author's Note

Oh dear God.

I go back to school this Tuesday, on September 4th, which means that I will be bombarded with endless piles of homework, while also having marching band rehearsals every Tuesday and Thursday, a home football game half-time show every Friday, and a competition on Saturday, and having flute lessons every Wednesday for an hour after school, and bible study every Monday evening for an hour after school, and also trying to make four Halloween costumes.

Busy, I know. Which means that I will not be able to update this story much for the first few months of school. After October, when all of the football games and marching band rehearsals and competitions are done, and all of the Halloween costumes have been finished and worn, I'll be able to update more, and, depending on how many more chapters I manage to update in those first two months of my school year, I'll give you a mega-upload, with probably about five to ten imagines. I don't think I'll have as much writer's block, since I will likely get new ideas for imagines from experiences during the first part of the school year and marching band rehearsals, home football game halftimes, and competitions.

If I get the chance, I will also update you on my school life, which will be kinda weird, I'm guessing, because when is something not weird when I'm around (because that's how life treats me).

And I'm also kind of nervous to see my crush again. I don't think we have any classes together (I think one, but I'm not sure. I guess I'll have to wait for it. Hamilpun intended). My friend got his number and started a group chat with the three of us and one other person, but that other person rarely says anything on it. Sometimes if it's just me and him on it, my friend will watch the conversation and try to predict what we're going to say next and also do some major fangirling. I have gotten more comfortable with talking to him over text, but still not comfortable enough to try talking to him in real life, because it's been proven that you have more confidence behind a screen than face to face. But I'll try. I WILL TRY, AND HOPEFULLY NOT MAKE A COMPLETE FOOL OF MYSELF *flashes back to extremely awkward moment in social studies class.*

But anyway, I just wrote this A/N to explain that I may not be able to update as much as I would like to during the first few months of the school year, although I did kind of slack off over the summer. Last year sucked though, so I guess I needed to recover from that, but I know that I'll never fully recover from that year. A lot of stuff went down last year. A lot of it I would rather forget.

Remember that I will try to update despite my busy schedule for the first two months of school, but I will definitely update more after marching band season is over, because that is the thing that mainly occupies my schedule, besides school of course.

-EnderGirl1776/HufflepuffHamilhead