JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Through The Night

Start from the beginning

For him, seeing you this way just made your aura appear better to him. And he was digging it. "Is this how you treat a guy who just paid for your drink??"

"I never asked for you to do so," you deadpanned.

He laughed. "Feisty... I like you..."

You smirked. "Can't say the same thing about you."

Your drinks arrived quick. You tried to pay for your own drink but the guy was persistent.

Eventually, you just gave up and started to take a sip.

"I am Jungkook by the way," the guy said, introducing himself as he reached out a hand towards you.

"I... I am not interested," you snapped, quickly drinking your glass empty.

"Well, looks like someone's in a rush," the guy, Jungkook, mused.

"I am not," you said and called for another. "I am paying for this one."

"So sorry, baby girl. I will be paying for your drinks tonight."

You frowned and asked, "Why are you even doing this??"

"Simple... Because I like you," Jungkook answered, licking his lips which you unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, found hot. "But you said aren't interested. Tell me... What has been stressing you out lately?"

"Nothing," you answered, grabbing your second shot and finishing it within three gulps.

"Really?" Jungkook raised a brow at you this time. "It doesn't seem like it."

You ended up having three more glasses of what you ordered as you started explaining to Jungkook what happened to you today and what caused you to be like this.

Jungkook was actually a good listener. And you could tell that he was really eager to listen not just because he 'likes' you.

"...And now I am so stressed... And this drink is not even doing that much..." you stated, feeling a bit tipsy as you glared at the glass you've used.

"You know... They said chocolates and sex are great stress relievers," Jungkook said.

You gasped when his hand made its way to your thigh. But you did not even bother to swat it away.

Jungkook leaned in and stopped right at you ear. "Unfortunately, I have no chocolates... But you could spend the rest of your night with me, baby girl..."

--------

And that's how you've found yourself, pressed up against the wall of Jeon Jungkook's apartment.

Both of your legs were wrapped around his waist as he lift you up whilst kissing you like crazy.

The two of you sucked on each other's lips, tongues fighting for dominance as you let the alcohol and lust take all over your senses.

Jungkook trailed his lips away from yours and down to your neck, giving you hickeys which would probably mark you for days.

Then he carried you onto his bed, starting to strip his clothes off him while you decided to take your own off too.

"You ready??" he asks you.

"Oh, I have been since we've got here, Kook." you smirked back.

Jungkook got onto the bed leaning in to peck your lips. "Kook... I like the sound of that," he mused, pushing you down onto the matress.

After the tiring 'activity', you found yourself up against Jungkook's bare chest with his arm wrapped around your torso.

Slowly, you drifted off to sleep while Jungkook took his time to scan your beautiful features, making sure that every detail is in his mind.