Chapter 1

Nagisa

We were split up. That's all I know.

How do I know this? I can't access Ritsu and I'm walking around a city blindly. I've asked at least 3 people for directions, and that has left me more lost than ever. I feel like the things I've been doing is making me more of a villain than a hero, hell much less a citizen! But with my nerves on a high and the strangers around me, no one escapes without an injury or two, should they try and-

"Gah!" I shouted before blocking and hitting nothing. I panicked at this. Then the towering guy I was about to attack asked, "You look way too young to be a villain, or even out here at this time. But you're still hurting people!" Then, anxiously, I stuttered, "W-wait! Who are you?" The man seemed to have a smile engraved on his face. So creepy...

I could only tell he was confused because of his voice tone, "You... don't know who I am? I'm All Might! It's my job to stop villains like you!"

That's when my instinct kicked in.

I clutched a knife I had on me. In all honesty, I'm surprised no one has noticed it, "I swear I didn't intend to hurt anyone! It's just that it's hard to trust anyone when you see them as a complete stranger! My nerves are on a high too! I'd be more relaxed if I was with one of my friends but we were split up! So now I'm in a state where I jump at anything and begin blocking out of nowhere!" And here I am, trying to keep up the facade I use to hide my bloodlust while having a tiny panic attack.

Wait.

Shit.

I don't know about this guy's weaknesses.

I booked it. I had to run. This hero, All Might if I remember correctly, was AFTER ME. My head is going to end up on a silver platter. Then he was right in front of me. The buff man picked me up like I weighed nothing. That was before I heard gun fire and a familiar voice say, "Let go of my student." I took a quick glance before smiling and saying, "Mr. Karasuma!"

Digging through my arsenal, I found a smoke bomb. When did I put this in my... I was going to use it for an assassination method! I quickly activated it and dropped it. In 5 seconds we were engulfed in smoke, and I took this chance to fight. When I was out of All Might's grasp, I ran to Karasuma-sensei's predicted location and escaped with him before the smoke disappeared.

That escape was well planned...

But these heroes will be extremely hard to deal with.