"Did you guys have fun last night?" Part 11

Then we cuddled and fell asleep

The next day i woke up and billie was still asleep. Damn she is a real angel. And damn im so gay for her. I never felt so good like i did yesterday. Its crazy to think that Billie first of hated me and know fucks me. Like wtf. Then she woke up.

"Hi angel, how did you sleep?" She said
"Great... wbu?"
"Amazi-"

And then there was a knock on the door.
Billie stand up and opened it.

"Goodmorning girls! Did you guys have fun last night?" Maggie said.
"Mom stop!" Billie said

How did maggie know or did she even know what happend? Did Billie tell her?

"Come on Billie everybody heard Emily scream dont act like its a secret!" She said

Omfg was i that loud? I thought these busses where noice canceling prob not tho.

Billie looked at me and smiled.
It made me feel comfortable but still i was pretty embarrassed.

"Girls make sure you are ready in 30 minutes." Maggie said smiling and walked away.

"Omfg i cant go out there! Everybody knows!" I said laughing and crying at the same time.
"A dont be such a baby it were only some moans, they didnt see us" bil said.
"Billie wtf everybody knows we fucked arent you a little embarrassed?"
"No?.. why should i be? Everybody fucks you know we can act like nobody does but we all do. my parents fuck, finneas and claudia fuck so whats the deal?" She said like nothing is wrong.
"Yeah thats true..."

We both made us ready for the day and walked to the venue. Currently we were in nyc.

0Did you and billie enjoy eachothers company last night?" Finneas asked.
"Omg finn! Please shut up!" I said
"It seemed like you were enjoying it the most!" He said laughing.
"Omfg shut up!"

I walked away in to the bathroom. And started crying like a little baby. Everybody knows im so fk embarrassed

The show was over and nobody was talking about me and billies "playtime" so that was good. Tomorrow we are going to Nashville and my friends will be there which is really nice because i havent seen them in a long time. I need to tell them everything. I hope Beau isnt still mad at me.... i miss her so much. She didnt even text me... maybe we can talk about it tomorrow. Me and bill really didnt talk that much today. But we arent in a fight or anything. She was just haveing a fun time with her family and i went to bed really fast because i was tired. I cant wait untill tomorrow!

———————————————————-
Sorry guys for not uploading in like ages! I know this episode sucks but fuck that right? Next episode will be beter i promise. Leave a comment with suggestions on what you want to happen in the story! Lysm guys and thanks for the 900 reads like wtf i never thought anybody would read my story but thank you so much bye bitches!

𝔼𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕤𝕖 // 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara