"You fk slut!" // part 4

"Can you guys please shut the fuck up and can we start playing?!"

We started playing atgggth and we rocked it tbh. After that finneas and i talked for awhile. After that they left.

Than beau called me.
Beau in italic
Emily in bold

Omg hey cutie how are you?
Yeah i guess I'm okay wbu?
Im fine, how was it?
Well i think it was okay but billie acted strange so i don't think i will get the job lol.
Ah that sucks but at least you played with billie and finneas!! I don't think many people can say that!
Yeah i guess so....
Come on Emily don't be sad.
But i have to go c u tonight at my place!

Then she hung up.

I was pretty sad why did billie act like that?
i didn't do anything wrong like wth.

*time skip to beaus house*

"Omg hi Emily!" Says beau.
"Hi boo!" I say
"Hey Emily come hear i have to show you this sick beat!" Says Brian.

"Omg thats fk fire Brian! We have to make a new song out of it!" I said

Thats when we started writing our new song. We called it "stupid ass".
Quite a weird name if you ask me but i guess it fits our band.

(A/n im so sorry for this idk it just popped up my mind i thought it was funny but i know its not loll)

Than i got an message.

Billies management
Hi Emily!
It was a pleasure to work with you this afternoon. We would like to meet up with you this Friday to sign the contract! You can go on tour with billie and finneas immediately after that. We made sure everything is okay. We know its a bit fast but we really need you and we don't got much time. Because everything happens really fast we will give you a little raise! We would love to see you this Friday!
Kind regards Billies Management.

"Oh my fucking god!!!" I screamed.
"Whats up?!" Beau said.
"Omg are you for real?!" Brian said.

Than Beau read it and almost started to cry.

"Emily... are you really doing that? You know you will leave us? Leave the band and your friends / family behind?" She said
"Oh god i didn't think about that but this shit is crazy" i said
"Emily if you don't take this chance i will kick the shit out of you!" Brian said.

Than beau started crying.

"Emily please say you are not going." She said
"B-beau you cant say that you know how much i want to do this this is my fk dream! Of course i don't want to leave you behind. But this is my dream and i have to take this chance" i said almost crying.
"Emily if you decide to take this chance you can leave my house right now and never come back." She said really serious.
"Beau you cant do that you are my best friend! You know what? its okay i will leave!  you fk slut!" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter sucks but at least i made a new chapter! So be happy lol.
If you have any requests leave them behind in the commentss!
Bye guyss