Getting ready for the tour // part 7

i just dont trust her yet.

When we were back everyone was waiting on us.

"Oh there they are!" Maggie said.
"Okay so bus nr 5 is for the crew" patrick said.
"Nr 4 is for finneas and claudia" he said
"Nr 3 is for the equipment"
"Nr 2 is for me and Maggie"
"And well then nr 1 is for Billie and Emily i guess" he said.

What the actual fuck. Why cant i just join the crew bus i dont want to be on a bus with billie.
So i went to patrick to ask if he could change it.

"Umhh Patrick is there any chance i could switch between busses?" I said
"You sure Emily because the crew bus is small and the bus you are now placed in is big and is very luxurious." He said
"No. No. No Emily you are not gonna switch busses we need to perform together so its a great opportunity to get to know each other" billie said while she winked at me.
"Yeah billie is right you just stick with ur bus! Now get in we need to leave!" Patrick said.

We all got in our busses and i was unpacking my shit.

"Umh Billie is there place in the closet left for me?" I asked
"Well i dont think so but i could make some space for you if you want?"
"Oh no its okay."
"No no its not give me a sec i will make some space."

She made some space for me and i put my stuff in there.

"Can i help you with anything else?"
"No its okay"
"Ah okay"

This bus was huge in the back we had 2 small bedrooms one for me one for Billie then we had a sort of bar in the middle and the bathroom was in the front. The drivers part was separate from our place so we were alone. It kind of was like an hotelroom except for the fact that we were in a bus.

I organized all my stuff and Billie was chilling in her bedroom. It was getting late and i was hungry. We stopped at this vegan restaurant and we had the best burritos. I loved them.

"Well everyone get back into ur bus we are going to san Fran!" Patrick said
"Tomorrow is our first show so don't make it too late!"

"Hey how is it going with Billie?" Finneas asked.
"Well i guess okay she is just a little weird but i think i can handle it." I said
"I hope you can" he said
"Finneas, Emily get back in ur bus!" Patrick screamed.
"Well see you tomorrow!" Finneas said.
"Bye!" I said.

Finneas and i went back into our busses. Then billie and i got ready for bed. Nothing too special happend. Except that i couldn't sleep.
It was 3 am when i woke up because i needed to pee. I picked up my phone and left my room.

And then i heard a moan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hahahaaa lol hope you liked this!