Im straight you know?! // part 9

"Damn ur so beautiful"

And thats when finneas came outside.
"Umhh am I interrupting something?" He said
"No whats up?" Billie said with a red face.
"We need to get ready for the show. we will get on stage in 1 hour" he said.
"Oh shiittt i totally forgot the time!" billie said

Then finneas walked to the busses.
Billie grapped my hand and pulled me behind her into our bus.

"What should i wear?" She asked

I walked towards our closet and looked for a outfit. Then i suddenly felt hands on my waist

"Mmm you smell amazing" billie said.
"Billie im trying to pick a outfit for you to wear." I said
"Ahh come on dont say you dont like me cuddling you"
"I dont say that! Im just trying to help you and you got a fk hour left until we need to go on stage so we are bit in a bit if a hurry!" I said pretty stressed out.
"Emily dont be so stressed! Princess its going to be okay!" She said while looking me in the eyes.
"Pfff princess hahaaaa wtf is up with you?!" I said while giggling.
"The whole day ur fk touchy! are you like horny something?" I said it as a joke but her response didnt sound like a joke.
"I want to fuck you so fk bad emily" she said.
"I want you to scream my name"

I was in shock. Wth did she just say.

"Oh umhh Billie.. you know im straight right?"
"Omfg! You are not straight look at you! you are totally falling for me! Dont you see it?!" She said hella angry.
"Now get the fuck out i need to get ready!" She screamed.

I walked out of the bus into the greenroom.
Only claudia was inthere.

"Who was that screaming outside?" She asked.
"Uhh i dont know i didnt hear it" i lied
"You nervous?" She aksed
"Well the fuck i am this venue is fk big the only place where i performed was in mias cafe and there were only like 200 people or something"
i said.
"Oh shit thats a major difference but trust me i heared you play and you are going to kill it!" She said.
"I hope so..."

Then Billie and Finneas walked in. I looked at Billie but she didnt even look back she looked frustrated as fuck.

"Emily we need to go to the stage we will be up in 5 minutes." Finneas said.
"Oh okay!" I said

Then we walked towards the stage and Finneas handed me my bass guitar and told me where the amp was and all that shit.
Then we went on stage.

We started playing bad guy and Billie was going crazy. I was thinking about what she said to me.

"Oh umhh Billie.. you know im straight right?"
"Omfg! You are not straight look at you! you are totally falling for me! Dont you see it?!" She said hella angry.

Then i almost started to cry. But i couldnt do that because we were on stage. After the first few songs billie introduced us.

"So yall give a big applause for my brother finneas!" She said
The crowd went crazy then she also did it for the drummer but i forgot his name.
So know it was my turn.

"And for our bassist...." she said sad but angry at the same time.
The crow applauded for me.

Now it was time for my moment to shine. We started playing atgggth. And we were at the end of the song. Finneas and i walked to the front of the stage and played the riff for the last time.
And the crowd went crazy after that we runned of stage because the show was over.

"Omfg that was amazing!" I screamed.
Finneas and i gave eachother a hug and finneas gave Billie a hug after that. Then Billie rolled her eyes at me and walked away

"Im straight!" She whispered. But like in that annoying i am a three year old and im angry at you so im imitating you while whispering whisper. I hope this makes sense lol.

"I heard!" I screamed.
Then she stuck her middle finger up and walked away towards the busses.

"Whats has happend between you and billie?" Maggie asked?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well here you have it i hope you like it if you dont well fuck you! No thats a joke! Hahaa c u later!