Come on babygirl let it go // part 10

"Whats has happend between you and billie?" Maggie asked?

There past a few days and Billie is giving me the silent treatment. It gave me the opportunity to think about everything. And tbh i miss her. But i cant be gay right? I just cant be gay..... But her touch its so perfect... and our kisses were like fireworks. Maybe i am gay... maybe i just need to except it. But first i will tell her. We were currently in our bus and on our way to nyc. For our next performance.

"Billie?..." it felt weird to say her name again because we havent been talking for days.
"What you want?" She said irritated.
"Can we talk for a sec?" I asked.
"Sure" she said
"Well maybe you were right..." i said
"About what?"
"Me being gay..." i said very quiet.
"Can you say that again? Louder this time please" she said.
"About me being gay!" I said.
"Aaahh told yah!" She smiled.
"So are you gay or what? because you made me think you were..." she said
"Well i dont know.." i said.
"We can find out...." she said

Then she came closer to me. She kissed me. And oof what did i miss her. I tried to catch my breath and thats when she slid her tongue into my mouth. We fought for dominance but ofcourse she won....

"You feel this? You feel that amazing feeling?" She asked.
"Yes..." I answered.

We continued kissing and she pushed me onto the bed. She was on top of me. She started kissing my neck and she found really fast my sweet spot. I never liked people kissing my neck but Billies lips on my neck was the most amazing feeling ever. Then she slid a moan out of my mouth. She started to giggle.

"And you thought you werent gay!" She giggled.

Then she went on. she pulled down my pants and started kissing my thighs. I was fk turned on by her.

"You sure you want to do this?" She aksed.
"Yes!" I said.
"Oh god emily your so hot" she said

She kissed my thighs and came so close to my heat but didnt touch it.

"Dont be such a tease!" I said.
"I can also stop if you'd like!" She said.
"Nonoonoooo" i said.

She kissed my thighs and finely pulled down my underwear she looked me in the eyes and asked for permission and i ofc said yes. Then she went down on me. And it was the most amazing thing ever.

"Omfg Billie" i moaned loud.
"Why are you so hoottt?" She said out of breath.
"I-im gonna c..." i moaned
"Come on babygirl let it go" she said.

She helped me ride out my orgasm and it was the best orgasm i have ever had. I was totally gay.

"Oh god that was amazing" i said.
She liked her fingers and said
"you taste amazing."

Then we cuddled and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lol sorry for this bad smut! Is it even a smut idfk.

For the peepz who are intrested i signed up for presale and now i have a bigger chance on getting the ticketsss!!! Aaaahhh im so fk nervous i need to go!