Little office and 5 busses // part 5

"its okay i will leave you! you fk slut!' i said.

well I didnt mean that but in that moment i was fk mad.

then i decided to text billies management back.

me
well thanks for the message i guess i will see you friday!

billies management
thank emily we will see you friday!

omfg god i still cant believe im acctually doing this. it sucks that me and beau are in a fight but like fuck her right? she doesnt want me to follow my dreams so fuck that lil bitch.

than i got an message.

brian <3
hi Emilyy im sorry aout beau idk whats up with her. i think she is on her period or something. i wish you all the luck in thw whole world i love you so much

stay safe!

me
thanks bri!
i hope beau will realise that she made an mistake, otherwise it would suck so badd.
i dont want our friendship to end. but i guess she thinks differently

brian <3
idk i dont think she ment it like that but i dont really know.
seen

*time skip to friday*

the last couple of days i didnt hear anything from Brian or Beau at all.
they are or were my bestfriends i really do not know.
i hope they will be happy for me at some point and just contact me again.
or maybe i should just cancel al this and stay home with them?...
no i cant just cancel all this a few hours before im going to meet them and sign the contract.
I guess i just have to go.

oh shit i almost forgot about billie....
i reallly wanna know why she acts this way.
im gonna get ready right now.

i got ready and jumped in my car and drove to the place where we were going to meet.

it was a pretty weird location there was this little office and a huge ass parking garage with 5 busses inside of it.

i walked in the office where i meet finneas.

"hey Emily!! how are you doing?" he said.
"oh hi finn! im fine i guess, still not used to the thought of going on tour with you guys."
"well i guess you gotta realize it soon because we are leaving in about 5 hours."
"what?!"

at this point i fk started stressing out. i knew we would leave soon but this soon im so not prepared for that. i still need to pack like everything.

"no worries! i guess you still have time to ack your things." he said.
"You guess? or do you know? im not gonna go with you guys if i dont have my own shit with me." i said.

then billie walked in.

"emily dont be such a baby! why are you here anyways?" Billie said
"Billie dont be rude you ass! she is going on tour with us." finneas said.
"this bitch is going on tour with us?!" she said.
"this bitch is going on tour with us?! Yes the fuck i am." i imitated.

finneas started to laugh.

"oh so you think ur funny huh?" she said
"oh well i mean he is laughing so...." i said
"well lil bitch i should watch out if i were you." she said quite mad

then the man in the black suit came in and asked me to come with him so i did.

we signed the contract. it was about all this boring shit and that i have to keep shit private and about that i will go on tour with them for 3 month no pauzes or shit like that.

now there is no way back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well here do you have another episode well im back on the road! i cant wait t finnaly start with the smut lolll yeahhh guysss there will be smut in this story if you dont like it just skip it or something if you dooo welll yourwelcome buttt i suck at it so dont come @ me.