Backstage // pt 2

"So I'm the manager of Billie Eilish" he said. At that point my heart skipped a beat. Wtf is he doing here.

I started freakin out what am i gonna say to this wth do i have to say now?!!! "We as billies management thought her tour could use some new sound, and with her new album comming up we thought a bassist would fit great!" The men said. "soo what are you doing here then?" I said confused "I heard people talking about u and ur bass skills and all the slapping and stuff so they send me here to look if you could fit in billies vibe" he said.

Wth is he talking about I'm not even that good. And also why do people talk about me? No no noo i dont like the thought of people talking about me....

"Umh yeah sure but what do you want from me?" I said "we would love to see you next Tuesday in the studio so you can play some songs with Billie and Finneas to see if u fit in." He said

At that moment i started to freak out.

"Umhh you sure you want me?" I said kind of scared "yes we are sure" he said. "Okay i guess so you next tuesday then?.."
"We would love to can i have your number so i can text you the adress?" He said "sure its xxx-xxxx-xxx" i said. "Cool! but i have to go now see you next tuesday!" He said while he walked out

There i stood frozen i couldn't move a muscle. What did just happen to me?

"Omg here you are! I was looking for you everywhere!" Beau said. I still stood there frozen. "Umh emily you alive in there?" She said "oh sorry" i said "whats up em?" "You saw that guy in the crowd with that suit and stuff?" I asked "yeah he was quite intimidating" she said "well he is Billies manager or some guy from her management i dont fk know." I said when I finished my sentence i saw beau her eyes grow and there came a big smile on her face "OMG NO FK WAYYY WHY WAS HE HERE WTH IM SO EXCITED OMGOMGOMGGG" she screamed. "What is going on in here?" Brian asked. And then we told him about the manager. I still didn't tell them about our conversation. Im scared they will be angry. Look you know what if I'm going on tour with billie. Its not gonna happen but... what if? Do I have to leave them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n next episode billie will be there hope u enjoy any suggestions please say them in the commentsss