hurt

My name is Marinette and my dad died in a car accident. My mom and I were so sad but than soon later on, she got married. My stepdad hurts me and my mom knows but doesn't care. I miss my dad so much. In school I only have one friend and her name is alya. She helps me a lot because I get bully's by many people. The main girl who bully's me is Lila and Chloe. Chloe is not bullying me that much but she's trying to be like everyone else. I was at school and our teacher told us to sit down and everyone sat down in there seat.

"Now everyone were getting a new student. Please welcome Adrien Agreste. "
I looked at him and he was cute but he's a model so I just looked at my desk. I had many cuts on my arms and legs but there hidden. I cry myself to sleep. I don't want to be in pain anymore. I wasn't paying attention to class but all I know was Adrien was sitting next to me, he was looking at me. I tried not to look at him but I looked anyways and I just looked away. Couple minutes later the bell rings and I quickly got my things and headed to my locker. Lila came up to me and pushed me I fell on the floor.

"Eww it's Marinette" Lila said laughing at Marinette.

I tried not to cry but I hads tears I'm my eyes from the pain I'm already in. Soon I head a voice

??? : hey stop it. Leave her alone.

Thanks for reading this. I hope you enjoy this and I'll try to do another one tomorrow. Also who is???. Alright that's all Byee.