Treinta Uno

Aria

"I'll kill you with my bare hands."

"Kyan, what's the answer?" I whined into the phone.

I was currently in my Calculus class on Facetime with asshole Kyan to get the last answer to this worksheet.

"Did you even try sis?" He laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"I did. So what's the answer?" I gritted.

"You know, I never thought I would be helping my older brother with his girlfriends high school homework." His laughter blared through the phone.

I rolled my eyes, placing the phone back onto the desk.

"Send me the problem Ari. I'll do it." Said Stephanie Kyan's girlfriend.

"Thanks Steph. Your pickle head boyfriend is useless."

"Shutup Aria. Aye, send me $10 real quick." I smacked my lips.

"Dave send you money every week? What you do this time?" I said taking a picture of the worksheet and sending it to Stephanie.

"I made an investment." He smiled.

"Meaning he lost it all on bets." She said coming back into the camera. I laughed as Kyan smacked his lips.

"Ooooh, I'm snitching." I taunted.

"I ain't scared of Dave ugly ass."

"I sent you the answer Ari. And Kyan gave you the wrong answer to number 7, it's 24." I quickly wrote in the correct answers and handed my worksheet to my teacher.

"Great work Aria. See you tomorrow." I simply smiled, walking out of the classroom.

"Kyan, your ugly ass gave me the wrong answer?"

"Man I thought it was right." He said stuffing doritos into his face.

"Now I'm really snitching. Bye y'all." I sang. Kyan's eyes grew wide but the call ended before he could say anything.

I laughed walking into the lunchroom.

It has actually been a little over two months since I've been to school. I'm terribly behind and my grades are awful. But, after talking to my counselor, if I get everything up to at least a C and keep up perfect attendance from here on out, I'll still graduate with my class.

I made my way through the lunch line gagging at the mystery meat and vegetables they had displayed.

I grabbed a slice of pizza and an apple before looking for a seat.

Ever since being with Dave and becoming a 'social media influencer' I've gained lot's of 'friends'. I had places I could sit, but nowhere I actually wanted to sit. Looking for an empty table, I saw Makiya and a few other girls sitting together.

I would say I miss her but anything I lose, wasn't meant for me to have. She betrayed me. But I don't hate her. We just aren't on the same team anymore.

"Hey Aria." I sighed as the mouth full of braces I've known all my life, Sparkle, guided me to her table.

"I have so much I want to tell you." She cheesed sitting down right beside me.

I glanced around at the table, seeing her usual entourage.

"Guys, I'm sure you know this is my friend Aria. Aria, this is Blake, Tiana, Aliyah, Deon and the twins Kristen and Kristopher."

"Why do you have to introduce us as twins? Everyone can see we are twins." She huffed.

"No one wants to hear your mouth today Kristen. Anyways Aria.." She turned to me.