Veintiocho

Dave in media

"No one wants your sneaky ass around."

Aria
"New York was crazy!" Janay said while plopping on the couch.

"What happened with you and that model?" She cheesed.

"Pussy was bomb. I gave her my number. We've been texting ever since."

"Oh my God. Janay Livingston wants to see someone again?" I said to Kayden as he just babbled on.

"I didn't say all that but she's cool." She said staring at her phone.

"Mhm. What y'all talking about?"

"Our business nosey." She said throwing a pillow at me.

"Where Dave ugly ass at?" I rolled my eyes.

"Utah."

"What the fuck is in Utah?" She asked making silly faces at Kayden.

"Who knows." Her phone rang, and a smile immediately appeared on her face.

"I gotta take this." She said running into a different room.

My mind drifted back to Dave and his whereabouts. I know Dave loves me. He wouldn't do anything to hurt me. I just feel like I only know a part of him. I'm in love with someone who I don't even know completely. Is it wrong that I want to know everything about him?

He always says it's in my best interest that I don't know anything. But is it because he doesn't want me to know? Or is he truly just looking out for me?

A soft giggle broke me out of my thoughts.

"What you want stinky man?" I smiled rubbing my nose against his.

He just chuckled, fidgeting his feet.

I truly do love Kayden as if he were my own. Even though I don't care for his mother, that never put a wedge between my love for him. I felt like he was a blessing in my life as well.

Days where I feel lonely, unappreciated, or just down, Kayden's smile immediately brightens my day.

"Ma-ma." He struggled. I instantly sat him in my lap.

"Huh baby? I can't hear you." I cooed into his ear.

"Ma-ma." He clapped. My eyes began to water. But I knew not to cry in front of Kayden. He would instantly start crying as well.

"Come on, let's go to the mall." Janay returned.

Dave
"Man I got a wife and kids. You really gone kill me over a bitch?" He spat.

His scream echoed throughout the underground tunnel as I shot him in his other knee cap.

I was definitely going to kill him. But I was gonna make him suffer. Just like he wanted Aria to suffer.

"You still talkin' out the side of your neck nigga?" I asked sliding a chair in front of him.

"That girl is everything to me. So you fuck with her, you fucking with me. You know me, I don't take disrespect well." I smiled, getting up to walk toward the tool box.

"Man, they lyin'! I ain't no rapist." I nodded as I continued digging through the tool box.

"Why did you run?"

"Because! Them bitches told me they were gonna set me up. This is all in their plan. And I knew you was gonna let some pussy fuck up your head." I laughed as I found the hammer.

"I let some pussy fuck up my head huh?"

"Yea nigga!" I watched as he could barely look me in my eyes. I knew Ro wasn't gonna beg and plead for his life, but I never knew his slimy ass would really try to turn this around.