Trece

Chez in media

"There may be complications"

Aria
"I didn't know you was messing with Dave." Chez taunted. I rolled my eyes, ignoring him as I continued to stare out the window.

I needed a ride home and Dave wasn't answering his phone. Makiya insisted I let her and Chez annoying ass give me a ride.

"Leave her alone Chez." Makiya whined. Mostly because he wasn't paying her any attention.

"Stop that whining shit. You starting to get annoying."

"Nigga what? Don't show out-.." I instantly put my headphones in not wanting to hear the bickering.

I was honestly anxious. I haven't heard from Dave all day. I just wanna if he's ok.

I called him again, it went straight to voicemail. I sent him another text.

I locked my phone, attempting to calm my nerves my laying my head back and closing my eyes

I locked my phone, attempting to calm my nerves my laying my head back and closing my eyes. But even their argument could be heard through my music.

"That bitch was supposed to been moved out! But you keep her there."

"I'm not putting my son and his mom out on the street."

"You don't gotta put your son out, put her ass out!"

whew chilay.

"You stay saying dumb shit Ki. When you gone grow up?" He said pushing his finger into her forehead. She mugged his face back, causing the car to swerve.

Hol' up.

"Fuck you Chez! Just admit you still fucking her!" He remained silent. She laughed while shaking her head.

"You dirty dog ass nigga! You still fucking her with your little dick ass!"

"Only so I can see my kid."

"They live with you dumbass! How can you not see your kid!" She screamed. He was silent again which only pissed her off even more.

"I don't even know why I fuck with you Chez." She mumbled, turning her knees towards the window.

I don't know why either sis.

Dave
"Hurry the fuck up Kianna, I don't got all day."

"I'm coming." She smirked, wobbling into the car.

"Where's the charger I asked you to bring?" I asked.

"Uh, I Um, don't have one?" She stuttered.