Veinticinco

Dave in media

"You don't wanna be caught off guard"

Aria

Liked by chrisbrownofficial and 15,432 othersKiannaThaDoll My first of many interviews

KiannaThaDoll My first of many interviews. It was fun talking sh*t with my new friend🤣 @TeawithTee
View all 10,093 comments

@shadmoss: Check dm

@YungChez1: When you coming back over?

@TheShadeRoom: 👀
@KiannaThaDoll 👀😈

@Blacchyna: Sissy I miss you!

@GigiLovely: Girl what the fuck are you being interviewed about?

@AllyLove41: We love and support you from Australia!

@TeawithTee: Interview dropping @10!! Be ready, my girl dropped some serious tea🤯

"That girl so fuckin' jealous of you. I think she wanna eat your pussy at this point." Makiya said over the phone. I rolled my eyes, continuing to scroll through social media.

"What the hell was interview even about? The lifestyle of a miserable hoe?" I asked, brushing the cocaine white polish onto my toes.

"I don't know but we need to listen to that interview as soon as it drops."

"Nah. I don't give a fuck about what that bitch sayin'. Everything she do is to get a reaction out of me. I'm done letting that bitch get under my skin." I stated. I could already picture Makiya rolling her eyes.

"And let all of social media clown you? Uh uhn. We need to be ready." She continued.

"You don't wanna be caught off guard." I stared at the wall contemplating what I should do. Kiya was right. I don't wanna not know what's going on and have all of social media lookin' at me or Dave crazy. I had to get ahead of it.

"When the interview drop?" I asked.

"In 2 hours. 11:00 o'clock your time." She sang. I nodded my head, forgetting she couldn't see me.

"Ok. Let's watch it."

"Girl yes. And did you see Chez triflin' ass under her post? I'm so happy I let go of his ass."

"Mhm." Was all I responded.

Dave
"I apologize again that Ms. Aria was uncomfortable. Valencia and Maria were punished for their actions."