Uno

"You sho? You know I'll buy you whatever."
                          //////////////
Aria

"Where the fuck do you think you going?" I rolled my eyes as the drunk excuse of a mother spoke to me.

"School. It's Monday." I continued walking toward the door.

"Don't walk away when I'm talkin' to you bitch!" I turned my airpods on, starting my journey to hell, I mean school.

My school was in the middle of the projects.  Gangs, drug dealers, crack heads and prostitutes lurked around all day.  I stayed to myself for the most part. I had one friend, Makiya. She was loud, drama filled and craved attention from these no good ass niggas.  But on the other hand, she's been a decent friend to me, so I've kept her around.

"Smile ma. You look so mean." I kept walking as Chez, one of the local drug dealers and part of the JIA gang, tried his daily line to talk to me.

I finally made it to my locker, stuffing my bookbag in it and grabbing my English book. It was senior year and I was more than ready to get out of here.

Ding

I looked down to see Damien texted me.

Damien😚: Goodmorning babygirl

Me: Goodmorning boo

Damien is this nigga I've been messing with for about a year now. I wouldn't say we are together, but he takes care of me like we are and that's all that matters. With my birthday coming up, I'm expecting something big.

I sat next to Makiya in English waiting on the teacher. He was late as usual.

"Girl get in my snap."

She help the phone up and made a boomerang of us. After watching it, we both shook our heads. I was cute, but she wasn't. She held it up making another one. We looked it over once again, and it was cute. She added a sticker and posted it. 

"Bitch I spent all weekend at Chez house." I watched as she cheesed talking about all the sex they had in his house with his babymama in the next room.

"I made sure I was loud so her ass would hear." 

Ding

Damien😚: Imma take you shopping after school

Me: Ok baby

"That nigga got some good ass dick. We was fuckin' for hours."

"Mhmm." I responded not really listening.

I was scrolling on Instagram and stumbled on Dave's page. I bit my lip lookin at this sexy ass nigga pictures.

Dave ran this whole hood. Shit probably the whole state. All these niggas worked for Dave, including Damien. If you didn't work for Dave, who you worked for, worked for Dave. He was really that nigga.  He wiped his ass with money, and respected by everybody. I heard the last person that disrespected him got killed in front of their mom, then he killed their mom after. I shook my head thinking about all the rumors before I locked my phone. 

"Goodmorning class..."

At the mall

Damien and I just made our 5th trip back to the car to put away my bags. I cheesed at all the new clothes, shoes and accessories I got. I smiled even harder remembering him say that this isn't even my birthday present.

"You wanna go in another store?" He asked.

I shook my head getting into the passenger seat. 

"Yo sho? You know I'll buy you whatever." I cheesed shaking my head again.

"I'm hungry."

"What you want ma?" He put his hand on my thigh massaging it. I rolled my eyes knowing what that meant. He wanted some pussy.

"That fancy ass restaurant on Portier."  He nodded his head turning up the music. The rest of the ride we just listened to the radio. 

"What can I get you all today?"

"I'll get the ribeye with the creamy potatoes and broccoli." I closed my menu.

"I'll get the same." The waitress smiled at us before walking away. Of course Damien's thirsty ass was watching her walk away.

"Really nigga? In front of me!" He snapped his head toward me.

"Quiet the fuck down. We in a nice ass restauraunt." He said between his teeth.

"Fuck you!" I said even louder causing the tables around us to look at us.

"Keep on Aria. See I don't fuck you up."

"I dare you." He smacked his lips pulling out his phone.

Ding

Kiya: just got done cussin' out Chez ugly ass babymama. I guess she had balls today.

Me: what happened?

"You gotta know when to turn that ghetto shit off." Damien mumbled still scrolling on his phone. I gave him the middle finger.

Kiya: Chez told me I could have some of the juice that was in the fridge so I drank that shit. She got mad and said it was her baby's juice. Well your bd told me I could drink it.

Kiya: she got mad talkin' bout' 'Chez need to control his hoes' and 'he not supposed to be bringing you young hoes back here' so I asked her if she wanted to fight.

Kiya: then Chez told me to leave. Now I'm walkin' home.

I shook my head. I just feel like if you fuckin' with a nigga the least he could do is give you a ride beside the one on his dick. But Kiya didn't care. As long as she could say she was fuckin' with one of these niggas who had some weight attached to their name, she was happy.

Me: that's crazy.

Kiya: as fuck. I'll call you when I get home.

"Here is you all's food. Look good?" We nodded our heads grabbing our silverware. 

"Ok, let me know if you need anything." She smiled again walking away. I watched as he immediately started eating his food like it's his first meal. And I need to know when to turn the ghetto shit off? I rolled my eyes, bowing my head to say grace. Then I began eating.

I silently burped into my napkin as we both finished our plates.

"Thank you. Hope to see you soon again." The waitress said returning Damien's card. I saw numbers written on the receipt. He got her number. I scoffed walking out of the restaurant. 

"The fuck wrong with you?" He asked following me out.

"Take me the fuck home!"  I screamed pulling on the car door.

"Man what's your problem?" I mushed his face backing him off of me.

"You got that bitch number right in front of my face!"

"For work baby!" I chuckled.

"You think I'm dumb? Take me home Damien!" I honestly didn't care. I just knew we were going back to his place to fuck, and I didn't feel like it.

He just shook his head getting into the drivers seat. I smirked to myself climbing into the car.

What y'all think? Send this book to others as well! Leave comments and vote! Thanks for reading💜