-13-

Bakugou's Pov

I ran out of the dorms, cussing myself out in my mind as I looked for Shinsou. I shouldn't have overreacted and hit him. Dammit! I ran out of the campus and decided to go look for him at his favorite Diner. I passed a ally and was about to continue before I heard sniffling. I back tracked and peaked over the corner. I saw Shinsou sniffling as he pulled out his phone and called someone. He must've accidentally pressed the speaker button while he was fumbling with his phone cause I could hear the other end of the conversation.

"What's up little bro?" The voice said from the other end, it sounded familiar but I couldn't exactly remember who the voice belonged to. Shinsou ran his finger through his hair.

"C-can you come pick me up? I-I g-" He wasn't able to finish before he broke down sobbing. My heart clenched, it's all my fault for making him hurt. God i'm such a fucking idiot.

"Where are you? I can come pick you up right now." His brother said with a worried tone. Shinsou managed to say his location and his brother said that he would be there soon. Shinsou sat in the Ally in complete silence, hiccuping occasionally. I eventually went across the street and waited to see who his brother was. 

After what seemed like forever a busted up car rolled up and that stitch face fucker who kidnapped me got out of the car and rushed over to Shinsou. my heart felt like it was beating out of my chest. I ran off before they could come out of the alley way and spot me and ran all the way back to UA. I ignored Pinky and Pikachu when they asked me why Kirishima and tape face were so bitchy and locked myself in my room.

'His brother is a freaking villain!?! Worse, the shit head who kidnapped me?! Does the school even know?' 

I walked all around my room, stressing whether I should tell the Rodent who runs this school or confront Shinsou myself. I stomped around more before I decided to just go for a fucking walk and then think about it later. I grabbed my phone and earbuds and stepped out of my room.

~

I came back to my room and paced around a little more before I decided to confront the purple bush head later when I see him again. I stayed inside my room for the remainder of the day, listening into the hall way as best as I could. I watched netflix and did homework while I was listening and around 12 I heard footsteps coming up and stopping right infront of me and shinsou's doors. I opened my door and saw his Purple head of hair turn and look at me blankly and then quickly walk into his dorm without giving me a chance to speak.

Fuck.

~

Oooooof

This took forever 

sorry that it sucks but school is draining my creative energy T^T