-6-

Izuku Midoriya's pov

I opened my eyes slowly and didn't recognize the room that I was in and remembered what had happened in the stairwell. I started to panic. Did they kidnap me?! Oh my god im going to die!

I bolted up fast which made me whimper out in pain and hold my stomach.

"Don't move too fast or you'll make it worse." voice said as it walked over to me. I looked up and saw Todoroki with a bag of frozen peas. I was surprised to see him and then I finally I realized I was in his room. He pushed me back onto the bed and I finally realized that I wasn't wearing a shirt and that my stomach and some other parts of my body were covered in bandages.

"Uh- w-why am I in you room??" I asked awkwardly as he placed the frozen peas onto my stomach.

"Well I was walking down the stairs and I saw you, a bloody mess on the floor and brought you to my room to help you, any sane person would do that to." Todoroki shrugged. I laughed bitterly. I wouldn't be surprised if I was there for an hour and nobody helped me.

"Not if you were the son of the villain who made All Might retire.." I said adverting my gaze to a very interesting area on the ceiling. Todoroki sighed.

"No, those are just ass hats who judge a person by rumors and who they're family is and not the actual person." Todoroki said, focusing on not putting to much pressure on my bruised stomach. I smiled at his response.

"Soo, you don't hate me?" I asked, returning my gaze to his face, looking at his nose instead of his eyes. He shook his head.

"I could never hate you." He smiled at me and I smiled back at him. My stomach felt weird, but like a good weird, it was probably just the bruises. 

"What time is it?" I asked and sat up slowly, taking the ice pack from Todoroki and keeping in placed on my stomach.

"6:00 pm" He said with a shrug. My eyes widened.

"I was passed out for 3 hours?! OhmygodShinsouandKacchanaregonnabesoworriedandthenangrybecauseiNEVERcamebackan-" Todoroki flicked me on the nose.

"Midoriya calm down, i'm sure they will be fine after you explain to them what happened." He said with a shrug as I rubbed my nose. I glared at Todoroki and he smirked.

"Where's my shirt by the way?" I asked, remembering I didn't have one on.

"It was covered in blood so I just took it off of you and threw it away, you can use one of mine though." He said as he headed for his closet and looked through it until he found a plain black shirt and threw it at me. I caught it and put it on. The shirt reached down to my lower thighs.

"Thanks Todo! I'll see you tomorrow at school." I said with a smile as i left his dorm. His room was just 3 doors away from mine so I didn't have any trouble with getting to my room. I closed the door and the weird feeling in my stomach was still there. I shrugged and decided that i'll just sleep it off since I was still e x h a u s t e d.

I crawled into my bed and drifted off in just a few minutes.

~

This was probably crap but that's F I N E

my birthday is in 7 days and i'm excited :3

thanks for reading my awful story :D