Ellie - IV

12th October

Angelique is the most boring person on the planet. I was forced to spend hours with her, acting like a human, and it was terribly dull. I didn't even have the strength to think about how it would feel like to destroy that beautiful chubby neck of hers – what I normally do to zone out when I'm with humans.

I know blood is blood but I'm not starving at the moment, and even if the life of a vampire is all about blood, we like to make the experience as fun as we can. "Protracting our murderous enjoyment with the refinement of an epicure."

What I'm trying to say is, if you were hungry and had to decide between a pot full of anchovies, onions and garlic and a well baked turkey with a sauce of pork fat and apples, what would you pick?

Back to the subject matter, at some point of Angelique's never-ending monologue about her wedding, uncle Julian showed up and dragged me into his office to talk. He told me that my task here is to find out what kind of demon is possessing Alec. Suddenly, and only because I have met my fair share of low-ranking demons, I am the family's specialist in all things Hell.

When I asked why knowing what demon was inside of Alec even mattered at that point, my uncle tried to shut me up. I said the demon will just kill the body like the parasite it is, and then possess the next idiot who called upon him, and told my uncle I had better things to do than to find out a demon's family tree. Finally, Uncle Julian caved and let me know that Alec's body had a... curious reaction... upon seeing his ex-fiancée a few days ago. He wants to make sure the girl isn't going to still be a problem with the demon here, and if she is... Then I can have my fun.

Now I'm not one to opt out of a good murder plot, so I've decided to stay. And my first step is to meet Eleanor, or how she's better known, Ellie.