Ellie - III

11th October

Ellie's journal

I found a job! I'll replace Mary!

She finally got the tutor job she wanted and asked Madame Pepot to hire me to take care of the kids. And, since I was always very good with the youngers, she said yes immediately.

I know it looks like I don't want to let go of the orphanage and move on, but I've been too depressed lately and missing the stability of the only home I know. If anything, I can save for a few years before figuring out what to do with my life and start actually living it.

Kat's journal

From a Parisian paper

The body of Claudette Gnoi was found this morning, in a pool of her own blood and with wounds in several parts of her body, close to the Pepot Home for the Orphans. The family is traumatized and scared. Police looks for any kind of tip that can led to solving the crime, specially the names of the people seen close to the scene of the crime last night.

That's it? Three hours dedicated to kill that poor creature slowly and artistically and that's all her murder gets? A footnote?

Yes. I was the one who did it. Bodies bathed in blood are my new signature. Like a pinch of genius to the midnight supper.

Whey people find bloodless bodies they assume a vampire did it. When they find a body bathed in its own blood, they decide it was some random sadistic maniac. But would you guess? Vampires ARE sadistic maniacs.