.....................................................

Where...what happened?

Todoroki slowly opened his eyes and saw a clear, blue sky staring down at him. Cars were still driving in the back, engines still whirring.

What am I doing here?

While escaping his unconsciousness, Todoroki stretched his arms to feel the things around him. He was lying on a cushion, whith something soft covering his body. Is this... a blanket? Whatever it was, Todoroki relaxed into its warmth, enjoying the softness that welcomed his awake. It was like he was about to slip into darkness again....

Until he realized...

"Midoriya!" almost immediately, he snapped out of his dizziness, sitting straight up. What the hell was he thinking? Why was he resting when he had such a big mission ahead of him? When Midoriya was still in danger? He looked down and saw that the "blanket" covering him was an electrical insulator

Yes, he everything was clear now. He and Bakugo came out of the supply store, and he was on the phone with Yaoyorozu, who was about to tell him something. Was it something important? Should he call her back? No, there was no time. He got her to do what he needed her to do. They have to move quickly now, or—

Todoroki felt a sore jab on the top of his head and he groaned in pain.

"You're awake." said an annoyingly gruff voice. Todoroki turned around and saw Bakugo looking at him.

"Where are we?" he asked, "And what am I doing here?"

"We were running, you got hit by a pile of planks, which came from the top of this building for some reason," he pointed up to the building that stood before them. Todoroki recognized it. They were at the back of an abandoned shop from his early ages. The walls were rusty and gray, with old, ripped-up posters promoting products that probably don't exist anymore.

Even though it was still day time, being at the back of the large store made everything darker.

"You lost consciousness for like an hour," Bakugo continued, "Even though I clearly yelled a warning for you back then. Are you DEAF or what?!" He yelled suddenly, which made Todoroki jolt. "Congrats, bastard. Now you've wasted some more time! Deku and Sparky probably moved countries now!" He kicked his shoes at the dirt and ran a hand through his hair. At first Todoroki said nothing. How could he? Bakugo was as serious about this as much as he was, and he ended up slowing down everything. A rush of guilt overwhelmed his body.

Todoroki looked up at the top of the building. Planks. Why would there be construction planks at the top of an old, abandoned building that hasn't been touched in years? And they fell at such a specific timing too. Either Todoroki was still going crazy, or something...or somebody knew he was going to pass through here.

Who else knows about the hideout plan besides me, Bakugo, and Midoriya?

"I was only out for an hour, right?" said Todoroki, shaking away his thoughts, "We still have time to get to the hideout." Bakugo nodded.

"We'll have to be more careful now, you hear me?" added Bakugo, glaring at Todoroki, "During the hour you were in dreamland, anything could have changed, and that's bad news for us."

Todoroki nodded confirmatively. Trying his best to ignore the aches in his body, he promptly stood up and felt his pockets for his cell phone. 

10:27am. They still had some time before the staff realize they weren't on the school grounds, before they could be stopped.

He then checked his map to see which way to go next.

"Toss me the insulator sheets," said Bakugo, walking towards him, "You won't be able to carry 'em since you're so sore."

Reluctantly, Todoroki reached for the sheet. He wanted to tell Bakugo he was able to carry them by himself but he didn't want to start an argument about strength when they were in such a hurry.

He was about to throw both sheets to his impatient companion...

When he paused.

A drop of sweat trickled down his chin.

"Bakugo," he said, "Who the hell are you?" 

Ackkk, sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyy I'm slow! But I managed to post another chapter yay! 

So! Guess what? We reached like 5,000 views! Not that anybody really cares, but it means a lot to me, so thank you to everybody for supporting this story!

Honestly, y'all are so nice! Like, I was really scared to post stories on Wattpad because I expected the first comment I'd get was: "WTF THIS STORY IS SO BAD, DELETE IT." Okay, maybe not THAT aggressive but you get the idea haha. 

And even if I get a really nasty comment like that, I would definitely be...well...disappointed, but like, it's reassuring to know that some people actually still enjoy the story, and that is already enough for me. So thanks for being so patient and nice and thanks for reading the chapters! Hope you keep enjoying! 

Ackk sorry, that got KINDA emotional. 

Fun Fact About this story: Okay, this one isn't really about the story, it's more about the actual anime. So, I don't like Dabi all that much. Please don't think I'm trying to influence your opinions, but I just don't see why he's so popular??? Idk. 

Okay, that's it, bye!