Of course Benny was trying to hurry him up, along with all the other boys who stopped to enjoy all the food. You simply picked up a burger, taking it with you as you ran down the sidewalk. Eventually you all made it to the sandlot, seeing how it was lit up with fireworks in the night sky above you.

You walked over to your position of short stop, waiting for what you knew would be a cracked up ball from Benny. When he hit it straight into the air, everyone got distracted by watching the fireworks, so much so that they didn't even go after the ball. The only one who was paying attention was you. You weren't exactly planning on running all the way out into left field to grab the ball, so you did what you had to, you chucked your glove across the field as hard as you could, hitting Yeah Yeah in the head.

"Ow! What was that for?" he cried out to you.

"Get the ball idiot." You pointed to where the ball landed, and he ran over and got it. He threw it back to you, but Benny was already heading for home plate. You didn't bother throwing it to Ham, he was too busy looking at fireworks.

Instead you opted to run around knocking all the boys upside the head to get their attention. They were plenty upset about it, but you didn't care. You got them back to the game and that's what mattered.

You guys spent a few more hours playing, taking turns batting, but at the end of the night, you hit the ball over the fence and into the lair of the beast. You would have kept playing, but that had been the last baseball in your ball bucket. Now you guys would have to be more careful about hitting over homeruns.

You all were satisfied with the night game as it was though, and decided to head home.

Once all the boys were inside their houses, you and Benny started down your part of the street. He instinctively wrapped his arm around your shoulders as you both walked. Tonight you were staying over at his place, because that's where Ruthie was.

You headed inside, scooping up the little puppy in your arms, then heading into the kitchen after Benny. He had grabbed a small bowl of water and set it down for Ruthie. You set her down by the bowl, and she lapped up the water gratefully.

After she was taken care of, you both headed into Benny's room. You had been pretty wiped out, the whole day took a lot of energy out of you. Benny as always, seemed like he could still play another nine innings, but truth be told, he was beat.

"I'm exhausted." You yawned, throwing yourself back into his bed. He giggled at how cute you were when you laid there.

"Yeah, you look exhausted." He stood at his dresser, pulling out a shirt and shorts for you to wear, then pulling out some clothes for himself.

He threw the clothes at you and then went to leave the room, but you stopped him.

"This reminds me, I have to give you back your other shirt, it doesn't smell like you anymore." You chided, making Benny playfully roll his eyes before stepping out to let you change, and to go change himself.

You tiredly pulled on the shirt and shorts, discarding the other clothes on the floor in the corner of the room. Benny called it his 'laundry mountain'.

You plopped back down onto the comfy bed, pulling the blanket up halfway over you to get warm.

You heard a knock on the door, making you roll over and let Benny know it was okay to come in. When he came stumbling in, he wasn't wearing a shirt. It wasn't the first time you'd seen him shirtless, but it was the first time you'd really paid attention to what he really looked like.

He was very slim and toned. He wasn't bulky by any means, in fact, he was quite thin, but he still had muscles. Not huge and rippling muscles, but more practical, and built for playing baseball.

He nervously re approached his dresser, pulling out the top drawer and shuffling around in it.

"Sorry, I forgot a shirt." He mumbled anxiously, not even paying attention to the way you were staring at his body.

"It's fine, I definitely don't mind." You said in a confident tone. You were surprised you had the guts to come across like that but it was too late to reverse it.

"Oh you don't huh?" he turned around, catching the way your eyes moved up and down his torso.

You shook your head, blushing. Blushing was an understatement. Your face was redder than a fire truck.

"Then I guess I don't need this, do I?" He tossed his shirt back into the dresser drawer before closing it.

Your eyes never left his body as he came around the bed and sat down opposite to you. He didn't say anything and neither did you. You were a bit..... distracted.

Eventually it became too much for you, and you scooted yourself over until you were next to him. You scanned him up and down one last time before you let your hands come up to his shoulders. Benny was in love with the feeling of your hands on his bare skin, and he wanted more of it, but he couldn't help not touching you. He moved his hands to your waist, pulling you to sit on top of him. Within a moment he had his lips attached to yours. The fervent movements started not long after. You were unable to keep yourself tamed anymore, dragging your finger tips down his bare chest. The contact made Benny shiver underneath you, and he couldn't help but slide his hands under your shirt, feeling the warm skin of your back as he pulled you closer.

You both continued your movements on each other, feeling each other more intimately. In a rush of heat, Benny turned you both, pushing you back into the bed, pressing his body against you. His hips were directly between your thighs, pressing into places never been touched. The feelings that stirred there were amazing, and you let out a soft whimper to express the pleasure.

You felt like if you both kept going though, you might not stop. You had to say something.

"B-Benny...." You stuttered, trying to breathe between kisses. He pulled back a small bit, looking you in the eyes. "Maybe we should stop, Its just.... We probably shouldn't go too far, you know what I mean?"

He had a confused look on his face for a split second before realization struck him, and he nodded in agreement.

He slowly picked himself off of you, but he didn't back away, he just rolled onto his side, keeping his arms around your waist. You turned your head to the side, trying to see if he was upset by your sudden change of mood.

"I'm sorry.... I just didn't wanna..... ya know." You tried to explain your reasoning to him, but you couldn't find the words.

"You don't have to apologize. You never have to apologize for that. We won't ever do anything until you feel comfortable to do it, alright?" He had leaned up a little bit, trying to make you look at him when he spoke. He meant what he said, he would never try and convince you to do anything you weren't ready for.

Of course you both were very young, and it would have been purely immature if you hadn't had a second thought about something like that.

You nodded at him, showing you understood, and you trusted his word.

He laid himself back down and tucked his head in the crook of your neck, leaving a gentle and lingering kiss there. You smiled at his sweet gesture, reaching over to turn off his light.

You snuggled down into Benny's warm and comforting embrace, wrapping your arms around him the way he was doing for you. It didn't take very long after that for you to fall into a deep sleep. You were safe and sound in the arms of the beautiful boy you were in love with, and nothing could possibly ever go wrong. At least that's what you thought in that exact moment in time.