Chapter 1

Deal With The Devil

Chapter 1

Meeting him for the first time

.•*•.

Everything from that point became a blur, it was like time stopped and only those around me were moving. I didn't notice the fact that my mother and a few maids had stripped me from all clothing and thrown me into the shower and they actually cleaned my whole body, while I just stood there. Emotionless, and dead. That's how this all feels. It feels like I'm dead. I had. Life before, yet now it has been taken away from me and it feels like I have died.

My mind didn't even grip into reality when they dressed me in some dress and did my hair and make-up, which I've been ruining with my crying. At some point, I had started crying again, and I haven't stopped. My head is hurting from my crying, but that is the least of my problems. The tears just continue to come, even when my eyes have no more ears left to cry anymore. I hadn't even noticed when my mother started to talk to me and comfort me, I didn't hear any of it, not that I wanted to anyway. It's like everything that been taken away from me and they think of this as normal, while I've just lost everything.

Standing in front of the door that leads to the living room with the saddest look on my face ever, my tears leaking down my face and my eyes showing nothing but sadness and they're becoming emotionless each minute that passes. On the other side of this door, the man who just bought me is and he's here to see what he just bought, to see if I'm good enough for him. The man that will become my future husband. I despise that word. He's not my future husband, he's my future owner.

And I'm just some toy that he bought to be used and when he's done with me, I don't know what will happen to me, but I guess I will be thrown out like every thing that owners throw away after they have used it. My mother opens the door for me and she pushes me inside and closes the door behind me. By the door I stand, looking down at the ground, tears softly falling down to the ground before my eyes. I hear him stand up and walk over to me, his footsteps and my sobbing are the only sounds that can be heard.

"Look at me" His voice his soft but so powerful, and even when he stands in front of me and I watch his shoes, I can feel the power radiate of him. Even those three words sends shivers down my spine, and I shake. Slowly my head lifts up and I look up to meet his eyes. His striking emerald green eyes burn into my eyes, and his face is emotionless. Like mine, but his is more hard and angry like.

The stare he's giving my eyes is burning a hole through my head and I feel like I'm going to fall down to the ground, not only from his intense stare but also from the exhaustion in my body. He comes closer to my body but I only back away until I hit the door and then he's so close to me that I can feel his breath on my face. I'm starting to feel really uncomfortable being here. "You will not cry in public, I don't care what you do inside the house, but in public you will act like the wife that I need and you will not gossip about me to others. In fact, you will not be speaking to others" He says.

He looks deep in my eyes as he speaks. His knee bumps into mine and I feel like I'm going to faint. "There will be rules and you will be expected to follow them, don't forget. I own you..." He speak and then he backs away and walks outside the door and I assume he leaves the house. Having my strength in my legs any longer, I crumple to the ground and am a sobbing mess with salty tears still leaking down my face.

I don't know for how long I stayed on the floor, curled up against the door but no one came to check up on me and no one even cared. The room grows dark as it was only lighted by the natural lighting outside. At this point the darkness is much more friendly than the light. In just one day, I've not only lost my life, I've lost everything. I never wanted to get married this way or married at all. Marriage has always felt like a cage in my mind and now I'm being put in the cage, never to be set free.

That is what I will be and nothing more. Just a wife in a cage, or perhaps not wife at all. I'll be a belonging to a man who owns the world and his cruel ways have no limit. He will be able to do whatever he wants with me and there's nothing I can do about. That thought does break my heart even more and I burst out crying again, everything in me is slowly just breaking apart, there's no hope in keeping myself glued together anymore.

Looking at any of this with happiness is not something that I want to do, I never wanted any of this and dealing with it is something that I have to live with now. I never asked for this, I never said yes to any of this. I'm being forced into doing things that I don't want to do and asking me to be happy with it and be all right with it is not all right because none of this is by my own choice and this is not by my own free will. I don't have a free will anymore. I don't have anything anymore.