The choice

Hanna:Well, this isn't spooky at all.
Jade:We're here...What now?
Emily:A- didn't leave any instructions?
Hanna:Wow!There's a box down here!

What now?Emily:A- didn't leave any instructions?Hanna:Wow!There's a box down here!

Emily:What's...what's inside?
Hanna:Four dolls...with four designer dresses? Omg!
Jade:What is it?
Hanna:There're the exact same dresses the dolls are wearing!
---BUZZ BUZZ---
A-:Tsk tsk tsk...You didn't think you'd find her in that box did you? The hunt's not over yet.If you want to save your friend,you have to do what i say.
But because i love to PLAY with my four little dolls so much...I'm going to give you a chance.Inside the box are four matching dresses...one for each of my little dolls.Put the dresses on and I'll give you a prize.Your friend alive and well.
If you don't wear the dresses...i promise to make it impossible for you to get her before it's too late.And you know when I play, there are no happy endings.Choose wisely.
Jade:We have to wear them.
Emily:Agreed.
...
Jade:Okay A- we have the dresses on!NOW TELL US WHERE IS ARIA!
---BUZZ BUZZ---
A-:You look good,little liars.Now here's your reward for making the right choice.
Jade:It's an address out in country...Some place called Lost Woods Resort.Let's go!
Hanna:What is this place?
Spencer:It's so dusty in here.
Emily:What's that?
Jade:Let's open it!
Emily:Omg it's ...
Jade:YOU?!?!?!??!?!MONA!
(If you don't remember what happend to Mona ,you can check the episode 8 on my book, thank you)
Mona:Omg I'm free...I'm finally free.
Hanna:I don't understand.How are you here...You...you were GONE...
Spencer:No Han she was DEAD.Or someone wanted us to think she was.
Emily:Have you been down here all this time?
Mona:I don't know...I don't even know for how long I've been here,it feels like FOREVER.
Jade:But how did you end up on that coffin?
Mona:I'll explain everything,just get me out of here.
...
Mona:That monster A kidnapped me!
Spencer:We saw your body Mona.
Jade:Everyone saw it.
Mona:Everyone?So everyone back home things I'm...dead?!
Jade:Yeah it's true.We all went at your funeral.
---BUZZ BUZZ---
Hello liars! Rosewood has two damsels in distress-and you can only rescue ONE.Choose Mona and Aria loses.Choose Aria?Mona goes back in her coffin.Break the rules and you lose EVERYTHING.You have 30 seconds to decide...or I'll choose for you--A.

Thank you for reading this part.They have to choose between Mona and Aria.What will they do?Keep reading to find out. 🌻