Who's that bracelet?

Spencer:No...that bracelet...

that bracelet

Hanna:It's...ALI!
Ruiz(Police):FREEZE!Don't move! We got a tip to watch you five tonight...Emily...Aria...Spencer..Hanna...Jade. You're wanted for the murder of Alison DiLaurentis.
(At the station)
Ruiz:Let's try this again.
Why were you and your friends digging up Alison's DiLaurentis's corpse?
Spencer:I told you.Someone's trying to frame us.
Ruiz:Right.How convenient.
Spencer:We had no idea what we'd find there.
Ruiz:I'm sure.Is that how you remember it,Hanna?
Hanna:Yep.Just like i told you three times already.
Ruiz:Yeah.Almost as if your answer were rehearsed.
Emily:Did you ever think that out stories haven't changed because we're telling the truth?Alison was our friend.We would never hurd her.
Ruiz:But you wanted Alison to be MORE than just a friend...didn't you,Emily?
Emily:Wh...what?
Where did you hear that?
Ruiz:Oh...was that a secret?
Looks like one of your friends has loose lips...
Speaking of friends,how well do you know Jade?
Kinda funny that Alison disappeared the day she moved to Rosewwod,isn't it?
Aria:I don't see anything funny about that.
Ruiz:You're a good friend,Aria.
Just like your teacher Mr.Fitz told us when we questioned him.
Aria:I don't know what you're taking about.
Ruiz:Really.Well here's what i know.We recovered the murder weapon and we're testing the DNA on it right now.In 24 hours,we'll have everything we need to put you and your friends away.
Jade:We didn't kill anyone!
We're telling the truth!
Ruiz:Than how did you know where she was buried?
Jade:We didn't want to start digging there.Someone forced us to.We didn't know we'd find her.But clearly someone wanted to make it look like we did.
Ruiz:And who might this mystery person be?
Jade:I....i don't know.
Ruiz:Then nothing's changed.
You're still the last person to see Ali alive.
Jade:This is crazy!
What possible reason could we have to kill Alison?
Ruiz:I don't know,something about the past.
Does he know what happened to Lisa??
---Ring---Ring---
Ruiz:This is Ruiz.
You can't be serious.
If she things she can just throw her money and...Understood.
Looks like Spencer's lawyer mother's bought you some time.You're free to leave,but don't go far.We know a lot more than you think we do about the night Ali was killed.
And the longer you girls keep lying to me...the more fun I'm gonna have taking you down.
...
Jade:I can't believe this is happening.How could they think we had anything to do with...?
Emily:Oh my gosh,is that...?
Jade:Jenna??
Hanna:What's she doing here?
Ruiz:Thanks for coming,Jenna.I'm looking forward to hearing your testimony.
...Ali's funeral was the next day.No one wanted to show up alone,so we met at my house first.
Jade:I can't believe i don't have a dress for the funeral.
Hanna:You've had a lot on your mind.
Jade:Yeah,but this is about Alison.I feel like I'm letting her down by no wearing something special.
Spencer:I get that,but I'm actually more worried about Ruiz.He'll definitely notice you're the only one not wearing a black dress.
Aria:That's a good point,he'll probably think you're being disrespectful on purpose...
---Buzz---Buzz---

Shoot.What will Bryan think when he sees me wearing this at the funeral?
Jade:Don't sorry guys i have something old in my closed.It will do.I'll just wear this.
Aria:Guys,it's almost noon.Time to go at Ali's funeral.
...
It seemed like the whole town came out to mourn...
But we where the main attraction...
Hanna:This is unreal.I can't belive she is actually dead.
Emily:Me either.Seeing her body like that...i just...
Jade:It's like we're living a nightmare.
Aria:It's stupid,but a part of me kept hoping Ali would show up one day and surprise us.
Spencer:I know.I miss her too.
Hanna:So what now?
Ali's gone,we don't know what A wants.Jenna's telling the cops god knows what...
Ruiz:Nice threads,Jade.A little casual for a funeral thought,don't you think?
It's almost as if you don't care that Alison died at all.
Emily:She cares.More than you ever will.
Ruiz:This is just one more piece of evidence against you,Jade.A couple more...and this case is closed.
Jade:Oh,no...
Spencer:I'm sorry Jade.
Hanna:Yeah,that wasn't great...
Psst,here come your dad.
Dad:Jade?Can i talk to you for one sec?
Emily:We'll catch up with you later,Jade.
Dad:I'm sure you want some space right now,but...I wanted to say I'm sorry.I know things have been difficult between us,but I'm here for you.Okay?
Jade:Thanks dad.That means a lot.
Dad:Look i shouldn't be telling you this but...This investigation is getting mire complicated than we thought.
Jade:What do you mean?
Dad:Someone tried to break into our evidence room last night.
Jade:What?Who?
Dad:We don't know but...they were after the DiLaurentis girl's phone.
Omg! A tried to steal Ali's phone?
Dad:Rosewood is getting dangerous day by day.Don't talk to anyone else.Ruiz has a eye everywhere.
Jade:Ok dad,see you at home.
I need to tell the girls ASAP...This could be the key to finding A!

PPL(enjoying it so far?)
(Comment if you have any question and I'll reply❤)