Follow him

Caleb:That's the tracker!
Someone turned Ali's phone back on.
Hanna:Omg...were it is?Where does A live?
Caleb:Hang on a minute...looks like somewhere on the east side.Yep,255 Walnut Street.
Caleb:Ring any bells?
Hanna:Umm,255 Walnut Street...why do i know what address?OMG!
.    .    .
The next morning i woke up at Bryan's bed.What time is it?OMG...it's morning!Whoa!43 messages from Hanna?What the hell is going on?
Massages from Hanna:
♡Call.Me.199
♡Jadeeeeeee?
♡Answer me!!!
♡Caleb's tracker worked!!!

199♡Jadeeeeeee?♡Answer me!!!♡Caleb's tracker worked!!!

♡BRYAN IS A.
♡CALL ME ASAP.I'm so sorry.
OMG...Bryan is A?
I don't understand...Bryan is A??I need more evidence.There's a note on the desk...Got it.
"Homecoming night.
9:30pm.Woods behind Rosewood playing fields."
What's happening in the woods at 9:30 tonight?
Bryan:There you are,beautiful.
For a second there i thought you were gone...and that last night was all just an amazing dream.Are you leaving?
Jade:Yes...my dad is expecting me.
Bryan:That's so bad.I can't wait for night.
Jade:Yeah...i should go,see you later.Bye,Bryan...
I hope he didn't suspect that i didn't gave him a goodbye kiss.
(Outside his house)
I can't believe it.I love this guy he can't be A.He just can't!...or can he.I need to find more.
Chauffeur:Hello miss.Does Bryan Burke live here?
Jade:Yes...why?
Chauffeur:I'm his driver.I'm here to pick him up.
Jade:Where are you taking him?
Chauffeur:That information is confidential.Miss we really need to go if you mind...
Jade:Yeah,of course.
Bryan:You know where we need to go?
Chauffeur:Yes,Sir.
Bryan:I'm going to do something tonight.I'm talking life and death here.Nothing can go wrong.Understood?
Chauffeur:Yes sir.
Bryan:Okay let's go.
I need to follow him to prove if he's A.
Jade talking to the phone:
I need a car at the corner of Bluebird and Moss.Now.
.    .    .
First,Bryan went to the florist.
Bryan:I need a bouquet.
??:No problem.Any specific kind of flower?
Bryan:Tulips.
Bryan knows how much i love tulips...is he buying them for me?
??:Sorry sir but the last tulip have been ordered by another customer.We have other flowers.
Bryan:No it has to be tulips.
??:But sir the customer...
Bryan:I don't care what you have to do,just give me the tulips.
??:Okay sir I'll get them right now.
.    .    .
Bryan:Let's go Chauffeur.
Jade:Keep following them.
Turned out that the flowers weren't for me.Alison's memorial.
Bryan:Hi,Alison.I bought you some flowers.
The flowers were for Ali?But why tulips...
Bryan:I don't know if you like tulips.But there're Jade's favorites.You're probably wondering what am i don't here.I've been thinking about you a lot lately.Things are getting scary in Rosewood.Jade is not safe.I want to protect her but i think I'm making it worse.I don't know why i came here.I guess i wanted to talk to someone who understands me.
This doesn't make sense.If Bryan's A why he bought flowers to Ali and say all those nice things?
I followed Bryan to one more stop...the police station.
Bryan:Chief?It's Bryan.Bryan Burke.Wait!Please don't hang up,in just want to...Look i know how you feel about me,Chief.I can't change that.All i can do is accept it.But staying away from your daughter...i can't accept it.I care about her sir.And that's why I'm here.
What??He's here to talk to my dad...about me?
Bryan:Thank you,sir i know you'd hear me out.I know detective Ruiz things Jade is guilty.And we both know that's not true.If you let me in,i can prove it to you.Thank you sir.
I don't understand.Bryan is...protecting me?!Maybe he's not A after all...Thank God i followed him.I need to talk to the girls.
Jade:Driver?I'd like to go home now.
The girls came over to get ready for homecoming,and i told them everything.
Spencer:So you saw Bryan do a couple nice things today?
That doesn't change that the tracker in Ali's phone showed his address.
Jade:There must be a explanation.The real A would never bring flowers to Ali's memorial,wouldn't go in the police station to protect me.
Spencer:Jade I'm sorry but Bryan is A,okay?
Jade:Maybe you guys are right...what i saw today wasn't proof of anything.
Spencer:We will take him down.That note you found said 9:30pm.Ummm...
---Buzz---Buzz---
My,my little liar.You left quite an impression on me last night.Who knew you could be so feisty.Then again,looks are deceiving.You can spend your whole life with someone,and still don't know who they are.Once second they're bringing you flowers... and the next,there're making threats on your life.But don't you worry little mouse.I have a feeling that you and i will get to know each other Very well tonight.
See you at the dance!--A
Spencer:A?
Jade:Yeah.Something's defently going to happend tonight.
Hanna:I'm so SICK of this psycho stalker!

PPL