Chapter 4: He Likes Me??

Y/N's POV

???: Come on! Why can't you believe me!?

Y/N: There's no way I can trust you on this.

???: I told you that I like you!! Why can't you believe my love for you?

He kept his hand on his heart while saying that out loud dramatically.

As a result, he got death glares from the other people in the library which we were sitting in.

Y/N: Look what you did, idiot! You made the people get angry at us! And also, there's no way I'm gonna believe that you, out of everyone, like me.

With that, I went back to reading my book.

Jimin: Hey you brat! Can't you see how hard I'm trying to make you understand how I feel!?

I rolled my eyes at him.

Y/N: Yeah. No one would believe that. And when you say it like this...

I said while looking up and down at him.

Y/N: even the 0.0000001% chance of believing you are gone.

As I said that, I closed my book and got up.

Y/N: So, in conclusion, you don't like me. At all. 

With that said, I went towards the shelf the book I was holding belonged to.

I kept the book in the respective place and searched for another book to read at the moment.

Wanna know how we ended up like this? Well, it's just that, today's a Sunday. So I thought of coming to this library to read a book. And surprisingly, I bumped into Jimin. After staring at me for a while, he took my wrist and dragged me to a table.

I asked him what was up with him but he kept quiet and after a few minutes of silence, he told me that he wanted to say something to me. I asked what it is and guess what.

He confessed to me, in the most unromantic way ever. 

Jimin: Y/N, I like you, so date me. 

He said, in the most monotonous and nonchalant tone I've ever heard before. 

Now tell me, can anyone believe him if he says it like that!?

As I was searching for another book to read, Jimin suddenly grabbed my wrist, turned me around and trapped me between his hands against the shelves.

Y/N: YAH-

He covered my mouth with his palm, preventing me from speaking.

Honestly, my heartbeat got faster that time. I don't even know why.

Jimin: Shhh... We're in a library, remember?

He smirked and my face started reddening.

Without me realising, he started getting closer to me, until there was literally no space to move.

Our lips almost touched.

You have no idea how vulnerable I felt at that moment.

But then I thought...

This isn't like me.

And so I...

Jimin's POV

As I was getting even closer to Y/N, I smirked at the thought of her being vulnerable in front of me.

Looks like my plan worked.