Chapter 1: Park Jimin And Lee Y/N

*Remember. I have published this story before but since I was getting stuck and was taking a lot of time, I decided to unpublish it and then republish it again after completing the story. So, old readers don't worry, it's nothing to be confused about. I just edited a few things, the rest are the same.*
-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

???: Hey Y/N! Get up!

Y/N: Five more minutes...

???: I'll not give you anymore time! You've already slept for an extra 15 minutes! If you don't wake up now, we'll get late!!!

Y/N: Ok ok! I'm up!

I saw Rosé beside me, trying to wake me up, whereas Jennie was making breakfast for us.

Rosé: Good. Now get up, have a shower, change your clothes and come for breakfast.

I did as Rosé told me to... Which only took me like 20 minutes, including breakfast.

Y/N: Mhm!! It's sooo good, Jennie!!! Thanks!!!

Jennie: Yeah you're welcome. Now hurry up before we get late!!

I finished my food and we went outside to get to our university through Rosé's car.

Oh yeah! In case you're confused, I'm Y/N, Lee Y/N. I'm 20 years old and I'm currently studying in my third year at my University. As you can see, I have two best friends, Rosé and Jennie. If you ask about me, I'm more of a tomboyish type... But not entirely. Like I don't like girly clothes like dresses and skirts. But I wear jeans most of the time. Makeup is not my thing at all and I like being bare-faced.

I am pretty good with English as I spent 4 years of my life in America because of my Mom's work. I am pretty good in studies too, and nothing usually bothers me, well, at least that's what I thought... Until I met...

Park Jimin...again.

This bastard is my sole enemy. My ex-best friend, Park Jimin. He never gets tired of making my blood boil. And he's the only person or thing, who, just by a sight, lights my whole world to fire of rage.

He's namely the "Playboy" of our school: one of the reasons why I hate him so much.

I still get confused about how we became the worst of enemies from the best of friends.

But anyway, let's get back to the story now. We reached our university and headed towards the gates. I told Rosé and Jennie to go ahead and that I'll come later. I went to my locker and took out the necessary books needed for my first class.

I turned around to go to my homeroom but that's when I saw... Jimin, right opposite to my locker, flirting with a girl.

My first reaction was a disgusted face. I mean... Why does he even do that!? It's so disgustingly cringy.

I turned around to escape from there. But, as usual, my plan failed.

As soon as I took two steps towards my class, a hand was slammed onto the wall, in front of me, blocking my way. I turned my head just to see the face of particular dumbass named Park Jimin.

Jimin: Where do you think you're going, huh?

Y/N: What do you want?

I said, rolling my eyes at him.

Jimin: You still didn't give me my money back.

Y/N: What money? I never took any money from you!