We Need To Talk✔️

Start from the beginning

"I can't explain it, but it's like I'm walking on eggs, I don't know how to act, I still don't know what I can and can't do, and I also know that there's going to come a time when the pull to mark you will be too strong and I don't wanna do anything that you're not ready to do". I said feeling my face heat up as I looked away from them, but it didn't take long for them to answer me, and to my surprise they agreed and said they felt the same way, and we ended up in a crazy hug between eight people.

Our hug, lasted longer than usual, but at the end we finally decided to let things happen naturally.We'll have time to get used to the idea and even though we need to at least have the first mark so our wolves stay calm until we're ready to go all the way, we've agreed to do that when the time comes, and whenever we need to talk about anything we'll do a little reunion so we can work everything out.

I didn't expect everyone to be feeling the same way as me, finding it strange to take some kind of romantic initiative, cause we've been friends for so long, but in the end we managed to hit it off, and we finally understood the mystery behind our bond .Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung were attracted to themselves because yes, we are all mates, but on different levels. Apparently I'm the last piece of the puzzle, as all seven said they feel a much stronger pull for me, which is not about feelings but like I'm the center of the relationship, and somehow I could understand, because that's exactly how I feel, like I'm connected and connecting them all.

It was funny and a little embarrassing when Jungkook started to explain that he wanted to sleep with his brother, and he was really nervous at first, thinking his wolf would want them to get closer than a brother should, but in reality they just got closer as brothers, and the feeling of friendship intensified, without any sexual desire, to everyone's relief.

As soon as Jungkook said this, everyone else confirmed that they felt the same, Jin and Namjoon were already very close to Taehyung and they always slept together in the same bed as a child so it was nothing too intense, but Jimin and Hoseok weren't that close , and for the last three days they were embarrassed to sleep in their own rooms and always wake up together the next day.But now that everyone seems to have the same "problem" they seem much more relieved.

Things got even more embarrassing when Hoseok said that thank the goddess he didn't want to jump Jimin's bones, but that he couldn't say the same about others . And to say that his open statement made everyone in the room red is a understatement, but from the others' disguised smiles you could tell he wasn't the only one felling this way, and in the end we realized that although we're all connected , our connections and emotions were completely different, and something inside me made me believe that somehow this madness would work.

A few days later my dad decided it was time for him to start my personal training, with at least the basics. Namjoon and Jin were out organizing things for next year, looking for houses near the pack house where we could live after the ceremony .The others were dedicated to their respective activities, Jimin at the pack clinic, Taehyung was still harassing the two pack chiefs who worked making the children's and warriors' meals, Hoseok decided to start helping at the pack school while Yoongi was studying.

In addition to having to train like every other person in our pack, I also needed to improve my hunting levels, fight and sharpen my senses, as well as go through training to be the new pack leader now with my father and the beta, together with Namjoon.

Have so many things to do wasn't enough to relieve the sexual tension that I started to feel recently, but it eased my anxiety a little, and all my frustration was well spent in my workouts. There was no alpha that could keep up with me, which made my father proud, and it was a reason to brag to my mates when we talked every day.

Besides the physical training I would train the administrative part and how to coordinate the pack as well. In addition I had to announce my "beta" the second in command, the person that will be always by my side helping me out officially this week.

I was coming home wondering if Namjoon know about this already, when I felt my cell phone vibrate.As soon as I answered my heart missed a beat at the sound of his voice.

"Where are you?" He asked, sounding a little breathless. "I'm almost home, what happened Jin?"

??? Yah Y/N ​​stop flirting and let's go, I'm hungry. If you don't hang up soon I'll end up having to eat you.

??? Are you talking to one of your boyfriends? Can I be number eight?

They spoke and started to laugh wanting to provoke whoever was on the other end of the line."Who in the hell is talking? Where are you, I'm going there now." Jin said sounding pissed, and as he spoke I could hear something breaking in the background.

"Jin wait for me where you are, I'm already pretty close to home. It's just Whono and Minhyuk, they can't even hunt a bunny by themselves, they're no threat to anyone". I said, teasing the guys who were coming back with me from training, my dad wouldn't let me come back alone, lately he's overprotective, which is making me a little annoyed.I heard Jin growl and take a few deep breaths before answering again.

"Okay, I'm waiting for you".

A few minutes later I finally arrived, and from afar I could feel his gaze on me. On us. As I approached my body began to react to his presence in a strange, but good way. Making me completely forget everything around me. I couldn't even respond properly when the boys said goodbye, my eyes were on the prize that was a few feet from me.I don't know why, but with every step I took, a kind of desperation took place inside me. I started walking even faster and when I finally reached him I felt at home.

I had no idea how much I missed him so far. We held each other awhile but the memory of the other guys made me break the hug."Where are the others?" I asked, feeling a little disappointed that they weren't there waiting for me after we didn't see each other for two days, the only one I saw was Namjoon, but always very fast and just to talk about pack and nothing else. "They are waiting for you in my house". Jin answered me looking a little disappointed.

"I would like to see you all waiting for me, it wouldn't be a problem, but I'm glad to see you." I said hugging him again, this time leaning on my toes and touching our noses, making my wolf wag her tail with happiness. The closeness of his plump soft lips was making me a little unsteady, but the mood went downhill when my mother opened the door.

"Oh wolfie, Jin, why are you still outside! Come in." She spoke and walked in leaving the door open. I was feeling my face hot and Jin was visibly embarrassed as we walked in and followed her into the kitchen, but she didn't seem to mind our "romantic" scene."How was today? I heard from your father that you were the best just like him when you were training, and you managed to break some of his records as well."

"I don't think he really liked this last part, but I really am the best." I answered her, bragging about how well I'm doing, feeling proud to be able to show how good I am in front of one of my mates. "I don't think so either. But he will get over it." She said laughing.

"By the way, Jin told me that you will spend the night there, please be sure to come to dinner tomorrow, your dad wants to talk about next month's event." She said giving us a snack and saying we should eat before we left. It was past noon, and Jin has apparently been waiting for me for a while, so even though I wasn't really hungry I agreed, and as soon as we finished ,I went to pack my things to meet the rest of boys, while Jin was downstairs helping my mother in the kitchen.