Chapter 14

RENNIEP.O.V.

I woke up to hearing movement and talking. I sat up as my hair feel to my shoulders as I yawned and stretched.

I quickly did a prayer and told god thank u for Sparing my life and family. Also rubbing MY stomach for my unborn.

I was fully awaken soon as I saw August zipping up his carry on bag and one suit case by the room door.

"Uhm babe were-" Soon as I was about to ask he winked at me then kissed me and my belly and rubbed it. Before speaking. To me.

"Good morning babe I uhhh have to go on a couple day tour with Gotti and I'll be back by next week Monday "he said looking at me.

"Ooooo can I come -"this yellow highlighter neggro cut me off again.

"HELL NO I REPEAT HELL NO "he said so sternly but calm

"Whyyyyy"I whined Getting out of bed so I can shower.

"I truly don't want u flying anymore so that's a no babe"he said looking at me brush my hair into a bun so I can shower.

"Lady Ema Said I have to be on bed rest when I'm 8months please august just one show babe ,I promise I won't over do it "I said

"Don't get me wrong I love lady Ema and all do respect she's ur care taker on house calls that's it she not ur husband so no an thats that ,I don't wanna stress while I'm touring and then something happen I wouldn't be able to deal with that again. "He said following me into the bathroom.

"Fine but long as u take plenty of pictures. "I said removing my lace sleeping gown

I turned around to grab my johnson johnson body wash ,instead I bumped into his tatted up chest .

My eyes traveled a Lil further to see him and his lovely piece rock hard .

He reached over and turned on the shower and set it nice and warm.

He picked me up and placed me in the shower the got in himself.

I looked up at him biting his bottom lip as his eyes roamed my naked wet body.

I slowly turned around and got ready to pour some body wash on my body sponge he snatched it.

I turned around to look at him.

"August really I'm trying to hurry up and eat and u playing"I said

"Babe I'm not playing trust me, the thing is babe we bouta get real dirty in this hot and steamy shower . I don't think u wanna get out just as much as I wanna be in u all day. "He said sucking on my sweet spot.

I moaned as he picked me up and pushed me up against the marble tile.

"August u-u gotta leave t-to catch ur plane. "I moaned

He shouldn't be doing this to me he know damn well IMA be all horny when he on the road I ain't doing web sex again that left me wanting more.

"(He laughed) ur right at 9:30 Kajay is at mom's its just me and u. And we haven't did anything since Kiyã died I miss u ,making love to u ,watching ur legs shake and u screaming my name as u reach ur peak. So now that u know my plan is to make up for the lost time the only thing I will let u do is eat and right after the only thing left for u to do is breathe."he said marking my body with mouth.

I moaned as he drawed back and spreads his stand a Lil wider. Within seconds we both let out our frustration and moved our bodies in sync.

Hours later

We had to take it to the bedroom it was getting to much in that shower..

"Oh FCK ,no not again"I screamed out.