Chapter 13 its so hard to Say .. Goodbye My Love

Rennie/August P.O.V. ( Dialoge included)

I sat down infront the mirror and slowly took out my rollers i sat last night. Im already dressed (media of her outfit) I can't say I'm ready nor near ready. It was suppose to be her burrying me when i died i cant do this ,never have i thought ill see my daughter in a casket . I have to be strong cause im carrying my baby but soon as i drop im having me a couple of drinks an going to church cause i cant understand why out of all people why should i have to go through this pain and heartache why sh-

"u-uthink u can help me with this"?

I turned around seen My wonderful husband all drained and motion less with his tie on all wrong he been smoking and drinking an sleeping while i been picking up slack with the house and Kajay and preparing the nusery but he did tell me not to buy the crib ,changing table and carrier he said he wants to do all that and paint the room ...

"Uhmm sure is Kajay dressed and feed"?I asked standing up and walking to were he was.

"Yeah pops got him ready so he's downstairs with mama eating now"Aug said as I started his tie

"Oh.OK thanks baby "I said pecking his plumped pink lips and stepping back so I can finish my make up

But instead I was pulled back to him and his lips attacking mine and my tougne fighting with his my eyes closing and his hands griping my ass very hard.

I moaned into his mouth I haven't had anything meaning d*ck ,tounge on tounge action just nothing due to us all being down .

He pulled away finally as we tried catching our breathes.

"I missed u so so much ..even tho I'm here it just feel as if I'm not here."August said pulling me into him but my belly pushed him back a Lil.

We giggled. He placed his hands on my belly.

"I missed u too but I gotta finish getting ready even tho I'm not "I said as put on my black Alexander McQueen open toe shoes.

"I know like how they finna make the court date with that bitch the day after we burry her like damn give us some more time to morn and shit"august said looking in his mirror putting on his Cologne and glasses.

"Cause that bitch wanted it that day. Like she better be in jail foe life cause they said if Kiya live she will get like 5-16years but nah she killed my baby so she deserve life FCK that 5-16 shit"I I said standing up putting on my glasses.

Next thing I know I heard. Glass shatter all on the floor.

"I I don't understand this shit like why god had to take mine my daughter and brother. Huh foe what they ain't do nun to no body ,why huh why "August screamed and cried while he sat on the bed .

He was finally venting to me.

I walked over to him and kneeling down so he can look into my eyes aswell as I look into his.

"Babe u know can't question god right ."he nodded"this is not gods fault for Kiyã or Mel ,but the best thing is that God gave em a better life with him then down here were there not hurting or worrying about anything. There at peace. And don't you dare think it was your fault for both of there deaths. "He arched his brow "yeah I heard u say it so stop blaming urself August ,baby forgive u for blaming and wishing u could of did something its not your fault. Forgive the killer who did it ,forgive that girl who killed our child, forgiveness is the key to letting it all goin order to heal cause if I didn't I would have killed myself and our unborn. Remember baby we in this together. We are one. I love u baby."I smiled up at him.