chapter 12

August. P.o.v

Its been 4 long months Rennie is taking this bad. Were still looking for Kajay. And My Babygirl ain't making no improvement. Its like we take 10big steps and we get kicked all the way back to one. Like tf. I'm trying to pull all this together and all this is pulling us apart. I gotta talk to ny moms after me and Rennie come from meeting with Kiyã doctor.

August you ready. Rennie asked

Yeah come on .I said putting on my watch.

She came downstairs with her natural hair slicked back into a ponytail. Her hair comes to the middle of her back. She don't have any makeup on but ChapStick. She has blue jeggings with her timblands and black ambercombie and Fitch longsleeve shirt. I love it when she go all natural.

I walked over and pulled her into a hug. She look like she needed it to. I hug her but I think this one was the best hug we ever shared for comfort.

"A-August idk what to do how to feel. I'm just so empty. I need em. my babies I can't do this." she said and fell to her knees.

I sat on the floor and pulled her into me.

"baby look I koe dis is hard an feel like were getting no were but we have to be strong for Kiyã and Kajay. and baby u gotta be strong foe u ma. I love u and were going to get through this. remember were married were one. ur pain is my pain. ny pain is ur pain.Kiyã and Kajay and Lil one on the way. is our healing .so come on ma we gotta meet with the doctor."I said as I pulled her up. idk were them words came from. but I encourage myself and her cause god know I'm broken about this.

with that she walked over and got her coat and phone and walked back to me. I put her coat on just as I was about to zip it I felt our baby kicked. I looked at her an smiled cuz our baby haven't kicked all it did was move around but kick. she smiled and rubbed her belly. I placed my hand on top of hers and rub as well. I kissed her belly and zipped her coat.

I slipped my Versace coat on grabbed my phones and keys. I'm not driving our driver is cause today ain't really my day.

we walked out the house and I locked it. set

the alarm.

jay opens our door we hoped in to sprinter van ..

~~~~¥~~~~~¥~~~¥~~~¥~~~¥~~~¥~~~¥~~~~¥

5mins into car ride to the hospital

I just watched and studied Rennie. like when she thinking or worrying hard about something she bites down on her plumped bottom lip. and her eyebrows arch more. or when she nerves or feel someone looking at her she blush or play with her fingers. damn she so beautiful...

*comere babe". I said to her.

she got out her seat and came to me.

"sit ma."

"nah Aug I'm a Lil to heavy I don't wanna hurt you!"

"Rennie baby ur not heavy please don't do this ur so beautiful. on the inside and out and I love so please sit on daddy August lap "I said giving her my world winning smile.

"Augusttt. u make me sick u and that gorgeous smile"she said sitting in my lap.

at least she in my lap I bet her back was hurting

"but you luv u some august."

I said kissing em lips.

"ur right I love me some August"

she said and laid on me.

I leaned the seat back so we both can be comfy.

"I want my babies!"