chapter 5

I woke up to make the twins and us breakfast tonight I wanna do something for me and August like without him idk were I would be he is my everything.. But I'm not gonna lie that thing Mike pulled he got his ass beat by August I'm kinda upset with August because he didn't tell me I found out at work my worker told me Para she is really a he meaning para is a guy who's. Gay an soon be transgender. 

But tonight is just me and my man I also wanna have a family dinner cause Kajay is upset that he don't get to see his father and that hurts me because it's true.. Kiya on the other hand she plays like she okay knowing it truly is bothering her..I went through her bag and found a daddy an daughter day her school is having she wrote on it saying she doesn't have a daddy.. that rip my heart out but what can I do to tell this man his children are feeling this way lord gonna have to help. Me ASAP...

I finish all the Food waffle eggs Bacon oranges slices and juice and water.

I walked over to the intercom

GOOD Morning y'all breakfast is ready make sure to wash hands brush teeth I said and walked by the staircase to wait

I saw August with Kajay on his shoulder's and kiya on his leg I couldn't help but take a pic and laughed it was so funny kajay was cracking up I love that he have em laughing but he still need to spend more than a hour with em...

they sat down August prayed and breakfast begin. with kajay talking...

kajay: dawdy when are u coming to see me pway. fwootball.and basketball ?

ooo I knew that was coming.

August: I don't know jay I have a tour coming up.

what. we all said at the same Time..

Kajay:I hawte this family I newer see u at any of my Games this is No Fair Kiyan Anthony. his dawdy come to all the games we have but newer u.. I have No daddy... kajay threw his Bacon down and stump upstairs....

Me:kajay I said threw tears my heart is broken....

Kiya: yeah daddie me to I hawte this family u don't come see me dance or sing in the chiwor... she cried and jumped down and., went to the white room...

Tears slid down his face also I couldn't say Nun but cried harder I slowly got up I placed my hand over my mouth Im so stuck we deserve better this will be the 2 anniversary he will miss and kids birthday...

I made it to the room and. I heard the front door close meaning he left... I then felt tugs on my shirt I look over to see the twins

Mwommy can we stway in here wud u plwease kiya asked...

yeah babes..yall wanna cuddle wit me..

ywes. they said

I pulled kiya on my chest and then jay...

all u heard was our sniffles...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August p.o.v.

my heart broken man my kids man my kids hate me my heart broken Rennie was giving me signs telling me I need to spending more time with em but I got caught up wift work and now my kids are being affected and rennie I missed two birthdays for the twins and two anniversary.. I'm so broken it ain't even hit till they both said they hate this family I felt like shit and the sight of my kids crying and rennie heart is broken more cause she warned me more than once... I watched as she cried harder an her hand slid to her mouth and she slowly walk up the stairs.. I had to leave so I got up and Left... and came to talk to my mom and pops...

⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽

AT MAMA AND POPS CRIB

I unlocked the door and closed an locked it back...

mama I yelled

...........

mama I yelled again

boy quit yelling in ma home pops said walking down the stairway

my bad pops I need to talk wit mama and u...

what u do my mom said walking in the kitchen..

I

walk in the kitchen and sat with my head in my hands.....

AUGUST NO U DIDN'T MY MAMA YELLED

AUGUST .ANTHONY ALSINA. POPS SAID

I MESSED all I could say...

mama and pops sat down..

son what happened pops said

my family H-hate me my kids said they hate this family this morning ma kajay Dont claim me as his dad. anymore.. my daughter sings in a choir something I didn't even know she dance to. my son play football and basketball he told me Kiyan father comes to everything and me I don't cause of work... and. my wife she is in between she gave warning to me also I miss the twins birthdays twice

I. missed. two anniveries and one of her birthdays.... I'm a fucked up parent and Ima fucked up husband... Rennie deserve better

my family deserve better

AUGUST Anthony Alsina I'm so disappointed in u.. how how my mama said in tears u pick work over ur damn family how work ain't gonna lay on ur chest at night work ain't gonna have a nice hot meal on the table

work will not have ur shower running for u..work won't say I love u at night work won't give u massages when ur tired. work won't please u like rennie do on a regular basis... how dear u my poor babes I gotta go over there

my mama left the kitchen...

and grabbed her keys and slammed the front door..

I couldn't help the tears that flown out my eye's I feel like shit..

what do I do pops..

Fight for ur family AUGUST I'm fighting still even tho we close I still gotta fight so do u AUGUST u know they love u u know they do but this is hurtting em...u know rennie had a miscarriage. AUGUST she want more life so do I want. more grandkids... she lost it through stress..

pops when was this why didn't she tell me....

AUGUST u went on tour for yall Last anniversary when found out she was three weeks and she wasn't getting the proper rest running back and forth with yall kids and she lost it...

ugh pops I'm so stuck like idk I just don't..

u have to fight OK damn she is a good women I'll be damn if u let her go or she let u go fix it AUGUST just fix it..pops got up and left

fix it looks like I got alot to do to fix it...

I gave y'all my all vote comment follow

show some love Lol