filler

Rennie P.O.V. 
    I got up early since today is my fine, sexy ,handsome, tatted up,talented ,gifted,blessed, beautiful featured,husband birthday.  I looked at him as I came from out the bathroom. he had the cover wrapped around his waist as his head was buried in my pillow  as his skin glowed. 
God I love that niqqa I I said to myself 
   I walked over to the mirror and quietly and quickly took out my bone straight wrapped hair.  I had 26inches in my head.  I parted it on the side and used my wand to put a bump in the bang and put a Lil argin oil in my hair leaving the room smell like coconut. 
    I slipped into my new black open toe Red bottoms Christian Louboutin.  I slowly walked out the room to get breakfast started. ChaCha  had the kids for the morning. 
     I decided to make grits, cheese eggs,maple bacon and seasoned shrimp for breakfast. 
   it only took about 40 mins.
   I placed everything on the tray with water ,orange juice, black and red roses  because that's august favorite colors. 
   I then headed up the stairs oh how mad I was cause my calves was on fire but beauty is pain ,and pain is beauty baby. 
   I sat every on the warmer in our room and put the cover back over everything. 
  I took  two pairs of cuffs out and walked over to the bed slowly and quietly.  I did his left arm first and cuffed him to the left side.  then did the same to the right.  
   I slid my robe off revalling my body .  he is one hard sleeper. 
   I straddled his lap and leaned down pecking his lips I kissed his jawline as I made my way to his neck as I slowly took his flesh and nibbled on it.  he eyes shot open. 
   "relax ,baby 'I told him as he tried blinking to get custom to the sunlight,he moved his hand to see that he was chained up.
  "bahbeh"he said in his raspy sleeping voice as my panties begin to soak. 
   "I got u baby"i told him as I begin to move my hips on his Shaft.
   I watched as he took in my lingere set which was red and black.
   "u look very sexy "he said as I bent down and kissed him and moved my hips harder. making him groan  as I came up for air as he sucked on my neck. 
  "uh no ,baby its not about me ,it's about u"i said as he bit me and sucked harder making me grind on him harder. 
   I pulled away and took the Lil oil flavor bottle  from between my breast.  I poured it on his" A" tattoo and by his navel,neck and rim of his boxers and in a straight line down his chest to his stomach.
   "omg ,please don't tell meh yuh Fina, tease me girl. "he said so sexy as I winked at him
   "no baby I would never"i said as I leaned up a little so I wouldn't get the oil on me. 
    I slowly looked him in the eyes as I sucked on his "A" Tattoo.
   I watched as he breathed.  I slowly sucked on it making him hiss a little. 
   "yummy it's strawberry "I said as I looked at him,before sucking on his neck. 
  "ohh shit"he hissed. 
  I giggled as he felt the oil heat up on his skin,I felt him get harder underneath me. 
   "fxk ,shit only making me MO horny"he said as I licked  the line from his chest to his stomach I felt the oil heat on my tounge.  I licked  the line up by the band of his Micheal Kors Boxers. 
  I pulled the boxers  Down meeting his dck in my face standing in attention. 
    I stod up removing my thongs. 
   "were gonna to do it my way tho ,I think u will like it tho"i told him kissing his lips.
   I climbed on top of him but my ass  was up in the air showing my treasure I was already soaked. 
   "so why u so far Lil mama,back up so I can taste ya"he said as I told him no.
  "I want u to watch as I suck u ,how my juices drip "I said as I used one hand to guide him into my mouth and my other to play with my pearl. 

I started to suck on the tip as and took my hand from around his piece and moved em to his balls and massaged em as I hummed , and looked as I saw my juices drip from my fountain of gold. 

"fck "august grunted out
   as I begun to deep throat, taking all I can. I moved my fingers faster as I circled my pearl.
  "mhmmm"i moaned out as I saw my juices just running freely. 
   "shittttt ...... u dripping all ova meh"aug said as his leg twitched. 
  a sign of his climax was approaching.
   I made my way down to his sack an sucked it even harder.
   "Damm baby "he he grunted as I stopped just as he was about to cum. 
   "the fuck "he said angry
   I giggled as I looked on his stomach to see my juices that was on him. 
    "I got u baby,trust me u about to get something u been asking for ,for a long time "I said about to wipe my juices off him.   
  "nah,pick sum up on ya finger and lemme suck em"he said biting his lips.
   I used my 2 fingers picked some up and placed em at his lips. 
  "open "I said
  he opened and slowly but surely sucked every inch of my juices off my finger. 
  "so fuckin sweet, think I need Lil mo"he said as I sat at the bottom of the bed and in between his legs I leaned down and took his Shaft between my breast,I looked up at his eyes meet with mine. 
  "oh fck, he'll yeah u Finna go all out foe ur man "he said smirking
   I slowly moved my big round breast up and down his Shaft. 
   every time I went down I sucked his tip and sucked his Dick .
   "shit .....u Finna make me bust" he groaned out. 
  I moved faster as I used one of hands to hold my breast and reach to the side and slipped my vibrator  between my 2 set of lips and set it on extra Speed. 
   "mhmmm'i moaned as used both hands one on each breast moving up and down as I sucked on the tip. 
   "fxk ,move I'm Cummin"aug moaned out that was sexy. 

   "me too...ahhhhh shit"
he moaned as I sucked on his tip as I felt him thob in my mouth as my walls tighten
    with one long suck we both busted. as I swallowed. 
  " fxk " Aug said as he breathed heavy as I laid on the end of the bed having a spasm.
  "ahhhhh shit.  "I screamed out grabbing the sheets as the vibrator made me squirt. 
    "so fuckin sexy"august said raspy.   as I pulled the vibrator out and toyed my pearl as I squirted on his chest and dck.
  "ohhh my god "I said as I let go of the sheets.  I laid there as he bit his lip looking at me. 
      "I'm hungry, what bout ju"he said as I crawled to the top in cuffing him. 
    "it's on the warmer.  ,but lemme brush my teeth and shower ,u do the same mister.  "I told him getting up.
    "let's save water.   "he said picking me up and heading to the shower. 
   "nooo, I need to brush first,u have a dimple on ur but cheek "I said as he slapped mine making me moan.  

so here is a Lil filler.  just cause its his birthday.