Happy Thanksgiving Chapter 26

Rennie P.O.V.
    "Kay baby pass me the relish please.  "I said putting the boiled  eggs in the bowl with the potatoes. 
  "Can I pour it in?"Kay asked and I nod my head as she followed my direction so she wouldn't put to much.
   "Rennie u think august gonna talk to her if she come.  "Chaha asked as I begin to mix the potato salad. 
    "I-i don't know, I don't want it to be a horrible thanksgiving ND them having a lot of tension between them and Travis.  "I said as I put a spoonful of some in me and Kay hands tasting it. 
  "Is it good or am I missing something? "Is asked seeing her put another spoonful in her hand. 
  "No its good all I need is a rib and I'm good to go.  "Kay said washing her hand. 
   "U think u slick huh"chacha asked her. 
  "Nooo "she said laughing. 
  "Stay in here don't let no one see u eating.  This supposed to be for 2mm Kay "I said getting a small bowl putting a rib in it and a spoonful of potato salad
  "Ohhh thank you auntie nae"she said hugging my waist. 
"Your welcome "I told her helping her in the big kitchen chairs and giving her the food and a spoon as Chaha tasted the potato salad.
  "Ohhh my goodness Rennie this shit is good. "Chacha said moaning as she ate more,till I slapped her hand away. 
  "Keep it up ima have to make some more messing around with yall " I said as she took a big spoonful and put it in a bowl and took a rib also. 
  "Dam shame. I'm gonna end up making more "I said smoothing it out in the pan I poured it into,the sprinkled some paprika on top of it and wrapping some foil on it and placing it in the fridge.  
   "Auntie nae Jr is crying"noonie said coming in the kitchen with him. 
   I quickly washed my hands dried them before taking him. 
   "Can I have a rib. "Noonie asked as she saw Kay with barbecue sauce all over her face. 
   "Ask auntie "chacha said as she checked the cabbage. 
    "Please "she said smiling. 
  "Sure I'll just make some more for 2mm and more potato salad "I said as I took Jr food out and started feeding him. 
   "Thanks.  "She said and ran to chacha who fixed it for her. 
   I walked out seeing Chay stretched out on the couch watching a movie with Travis and Callie and Tima  an my dad.
   I walk slowly as I fed Jr and made my way to Aug office. 

"
(Pre-Chorus)
I can't hold back these tears
Let me cry
They say a man ain't supposed to cry

(Chorus)
So I'ma let the song cry
I'ma let my soul cry through these words
I need to try to free my mind
Sometimes I need to cry just to ease my hurt
But when I let the song cry
Hope you don't think I still won't ride for mine
Every rose needs the rain sometimes
But know that you can dry your eyes this time
Let the song cry"

  I heard him singing. 
   I walked in and saw him laying on his sofa. With his photo album of Melvin and his family. 
   "That was beautiful "I spoke making him sit up as he ran his hand over his face,then looked at me. 
   "Thankya baybeh "he said as I came in all the way and closed his door. 
   "Ur welcome ,why u hiding half your family is out there.  "I said sitting next to him then pitting my feet in his lap as he the begin to massage them as I burped Jr. 
  " I wasn't hiding I was just taking a self break.  "He said then rubbing my legs. 
   I got up and opened his door gave my dad Jr and told him to change his diaper and give him some water then closing the door and locking it. 
   "August I'm worried about you.  " I said before sitting in his lap,as his long arms snaked around my waist gripping my ass.

   "I'm just thinkin baybeh ,how I need a new start of life ,like "ThisThingCalledLife" What is it? Am I living it wrong? Or sumin "Aug said lookin me in my eyes before rubbing his hands up and down my thighs. 
   I grabbed his hands cause he was making me horny while I'm trying to  figure out what's wrong with him. 
  "Stop u starting something at the wrong time. "I said looking in his eyes. 
  "My bad nah,u jus look gud in em leggings and tank top with Ur big Ole Breast out there in the open.  "He said before sticking his head in between them and licking them before taking my nipple in his mouth as his hand made its way into my black leggings and into my dripping wetness.  I blame myself for not wearing any panties. 
  "So u walkin round my house wit no undies "Aug said  looking at me with his hooded eyes. 
   "August stopppp "i moaned out loudly  as he curved his fingers inside of me.
   he laughed and pulled out his fingers and looked at how  my juices were soaking his 2 fingers. 
   "Anthony u better not " i said a he smirked
   "Cmon baybeh ,the best part of it all nah "he said looking at my juices. 
   I took his hands and slowly licked some of my juices off his fingers as he bit his lip. Then letting him suck the rest of it off his fingers. 
   "Real sweet.  "He said before kissing me.
   "My Lil freak "he said causing me to bust out laughing. 
    "Ooooooo yalll nasty "we heard chacha say from the other side of the door to cause all of us to laugh.   
   "Mind urs."I told her as august started to play with my Breast as I keep slapping his hands  away. 
  "I'm going to after yall make another baby I'm done.  "She said as august laughed while  taking my Breast out. 
"Sho we can" august said flipping me over as he put his weight on me. 
  "Ohh no u can't.  Jr not even one yet.  Nope, more food to be Cooked, so I know u will be in the studio tonight.  So good night.  And ribs and potato salad is for dinner.  Now I need a shower and clothes."I said as he laughed and got off me  .
   "Ight, but after all that and dinner I'm coming for dessert which is Ur golden treasure chest filled with my liquid gold.  "August said grabbing me by my neck and kissing me making me moan into the kiss and my knees weak as he caught me.  
    He pulled away leaving me breathless and a smirk on his face. 
  "Ouch"i screamed and jumped as he smacked my ass twice in the same spot.  
  "Now get out and clean the mess u made in the leggings and don't be walking around wearing something tight and right like that in-front of our people "august said smirking as he smacked my ass again.