chapter 25

Rennie p.o.v.
I laughed as chacha gave august a back massage. he be complaining about it all day so chacha told him to "lay Dat Ass down "her words not mine. lol. all the girls were here. and his family and my dad. we just decided to have family day no drama, no bullshit.and we needed it.
"it's the left foot u gotta give more of" August said as chacha stood on his back while he laid flat on his stomach while mookie held her hands.
"ur lil strany Ass ,i don't wanna break ur back " Chacha said as he let out. "ohhhhhh "while Travis laughed.
"hi TT baby. hi callie " i said bouncing her on my lap.
"auntie Nae, can I hold Jr now he up"Kay said as I got up with callie I'm my arms.
"sure "I said as I got up and like she said he was in his crib playing with his feet and nibbling on it meaning he is hungry.
I gave Travis callie as I picked him. I been using bottle and breastfeeding. I do bottle in morning, night I breastfeed. I tried it like the doctor said. he goes right to sleep with my breastmilk.
I kissed his nose as I placed a Lil blanket over me to cover my chest as I walked with Kay back into the living room.
"I can hold him after he eat"kay asked.
"yes love "I said as she said OK before playing glow hockey in the playroom with her sisters
I stared of to space as I watched my family. laugh ,joke and relax.
I looked over at Travis girlfriend play with there daughter as the scene of how Kiyà dying as the blood rushed from her head as I caught kajay but I didn't catch her.
as callie laughed I heard my other daughter laughing in my ear as I started seeing everything.
FLASHBACK
"mommy help me "Kiyà said to me as I held onto the table to regain my balance my head was killing me.
"give mommy a min "I said as I ran inside to check on kajay. he said he had to do number 2✌
"u OK sweetie "I said seeing his face all red,poor baby constipated.
"it won't come.out help mommy it hurt. "he said sweating.
"baby don't strain, is it at the Clippers. "I said trying not to laugh
"it almost out ,the Clippers won't release "kajay said as he looked at me determined to get it out.
"come on baby push it a little. "I said squatting in front of him as I held his hand.
"OK mommy he said holding my hand tightly.
"come on push with mommy "I said pushing with him.
"ughhh"he said making a face as I giggled. then I heard a droplet. I looked at him to see a relief look on his face.
"OK big boy ,high five good job " I told him as he gave me a high five.
"OK mama's baby ,wipe and wash your hands meet me in the kitchen. "I said as I stood up slowly as the cramps came back.
"hello ,grandma is here ,anyone home "mama Shelia said as I was walking down the stairs as Kiyà ran inside, "GRANDMA "KIYÀ SCREAMED HAPPILY TO SEE MAMA SHELIA and tripping over the carpet.
"owww, I want daddy "she screamed as I ran over to see her knee bleeding.
"it's OK mama and grandma is here"mama Shelia said getting up to get the first aid kit as I picked her up .
"put her down your pregnant "mama Shelia screamed as I finally made it over to the couch. I placed her down and used a pillow to promp her leg up over my lap.
"I want daddy "Kiyà screamed soon as I took the alcohol pad and dabbed the cut.
"look Kiyà, daddy is not here lemme clean it and u will feel better "I said to her as I quickly cleaned her up and put a bandage on her knee giving her Children motrin for the pain.
"mama Shelia can u start lunch ,whatever u feel like making. as I call august. "I said as kajay was on her lap.
"yeah ,sure I'll make some fried shrimp and salad. "she said as kajay eyes light up. my babies eat and loves salad. I'm so happy about that.
"kajay u wanna ,help grandma or stay and talk with daddy "I asked as I picked up my phone from the coffee table.
"I help "he say getting up ND helping mama Shelia up from her seat.
"ohh thank,you my little gentleman "mama Shelia said as the walked off in the kitchen as I FaceTime august.
it ringed as Kiyà laid on me.
"helluh " Aug said as he got up from were he was sitting
"hey baby "I said to him.
" how u feeling, how my babies " Aug said as his face became clear on the phone.
"I'm not feeling well I've been having a lot of pain ,but ur daughter feel and she was crying out loud for u "I' said as I passed the phone to him as they talked and he started to sing to her ,"someone like u".

■hours lately

"rennie, what's wrong, u didn't come down to eat "mama Shelia said knockingon rennie bedroom door. but got no answer
she debated on walking in but she was worried. so she used her motherly wisdom and walked in to find the bed empty, she walked into the bathroom to find Rennie in the bathroomtub, but under water. she ran and pulled rennie up but her hands shook as she saw the water bloody. it was no longer water it was becoming thick.
she grabbed rennie pulling her onto the floor rug and took a large towel and covered her body as she called Terry her security .....
■■

4 days later.
"please august, come home. I need you ,I can't deal with this by myself "rennie begged
"baby I know, I'm hurting also but I only got one month left I can't just leave I know u understand this is putting shoes on our feet food on the table and most importantly a roof over our heads. so no I'm not coming home. "august said as he wiped his tears ,August's heart hurt of hearing he lost his unborn do he decided to grind more.
"how can u be selfish. they had to take her out of me not u. yes she was your child but august this hurts physically and emotionally. I need u I can't keep doing this all I'm getting tired. "rennie spoke as her heart hurt and head hurt as she laid in their king size bed
"rennie ,baby I gotta go I'll talk about this subject when I get home .love u kiss my kids. also tell me daddy love em" Aug said hanging up.
"august please ,I need u "rennie said holding her self as she got the dial tone.
'ohh god ,I need answers, I don't understand "rennie said as she rubbed her arms.

>
Flashback over.

"rennie what's wrong "everyone looked over as she looked out into space.
Mama shellia took Jr from her breast fixed her as she again moved Jr but rennie snapped
"no don't take him "rennie screamed
"honey what's wrong "Shelia asked as she saw fresh tears run down rennie face.
"m-my babies ,he my baby "rennie said as she held Jr closer to her chest rocking him.
"august she needs u ,I feel it and I see it "rennie dad said as he took he flashlight pen to look into rennie eyes to see if something physically was wrong.
august got up and squatted infront of her as she cried silently.
"baybeh talk to me " he said as he rubbed her shaking hands. he slowly took Jr out of her hands and gave him to chacha.
"no ,please don't take em away from me please. "rennie begged as she saw chacha back up slowly.
"ur scaring me. "august said worried.
"u didn't come back ,when I needed u ..why?.."she asked august as he held her hands.
he automatically knew what she was talking about.
"I wasn't expecting that to happen. I didn't wanna believe that it accept that so I did what I did not to hurt u ,but looks like I did rennie I'm so sorry I never ment to hurt you. please I'm begging for ur forgiveness I'm sorry "august said crying as he laid in her lap as she held his head crying silently.
"my babies are gone both of them and I can't even enjoy celebrating the birth of callie and the girls cause of this ,I can't I'm sorry "rennie said getting up as she removed august from her lap and ran upstairs.

vote.
comment this is part one.