Happy New Years Last Chapter

Outfits
Top sweatsuit
Party table (Deserts )
Good ole Crawfish Boil
Bae 😍😘August outfit for the night and party. He difficult he ain't wanna change lol
Rennie outfit for the party 😍😘👅

August P.O.V.
"Baybeh you gonna make your self sick getting everything ready for his party,please take a break ma ."I tried to reason wit ha she been up since 5am calling running around,her shop ,grocery store and more.
"I can't babe. The cake people can't do the cupcakes so I gotta do it. "Rennie  said as she popped the cake pop trays in the oven.
"Then lemme help u out den."I told her rubbing up and down her sides,as she wore a grey zip sweat suit that's looked good as hell on her. Hips look right and ass sitting up there looking like two Christmas Hams.  Good Gawd. 
    "Nah it's ok  go rest ."she told me rubbing her hand up and down my chest as she looked up at me.
   She had a beautiful glow.  No one could ever move.  She had on a very little makeup a natural look.  A beautiful look.  I watched as she played with my chin hair and bite her lip.  I moved my hands to her ass an gripped it and then smacked it,as a low groan and moan came out her lips. 
  I ain't gonna lie that made me hard we ain't have sex or anything since Thanksgiving night.  A dam month. 
"Eww mommy they in here being nasty again"Kay said smirking at us. 
"Ok so what.  Bring your ass in here and let em. "Chacha said making us laugh and Kay pout as she left out the kitchen. 
  I leaned down and pecked her lips.
   "U really making a niqqa wanna put another baby in ya "I told her seriously. 
   I was kinda disappointed when she took a test after she keep throwing up it was all negative ,we even went to the doctor turn out she had a lil virus. 
   "What did we talk about.   We not even 30 yet we can wait till like I'm 28or till Jr is 3.  He Turing one 2mm "Rennie  said as the bell ring off letting her know the cake pops were done. 
   She grabbed the oven mitts and took em out and set them to cool. As she washed her hands to make icing she had to dip the cake pops in.
   "Ight "I mumble
   "Babe please don't be like that.  I know I know you want more babies. But we need. Little more time.  I promise you. I'll give u more just please be patient with me ok.  I can't just be pushing them out like that. But when we get more healthy in our marriage and family. I will let u plant your seed and I will water it and let it grow but as of now we're not ready. "Rennie said as she held my hands pulling me into her and wrapping her arms around my waist as I did the same to her. 
   "Ok"she asked me
   "Yeah.  I can wait " I told her as she jumped and ended up kissing my Adam's apple. 
   I chuckled as she kept trying to reach my lips.
   "Babe help me out these heel ain't no help.  "She whined as she kept jumping.  I caught her and sat her in the counter. 
    "Beta ?" I asked her as she pouted. 
   "Yes" She  giggle and pecked my lips. 
   "But real shit take it easy after u finish these cake pops and come relax till everyone get here. "I told her taking a spoon and dipping it in the icing she made to taste it. I looked at her as I licked the spoon slowly and surely leaving the spoon clean.  She squeezed her legs shut as she looked at me
   "August get out"she told me as she held her legs closed tight. 
  "Ight since u wanna act like that I will "I told her putting the spoon in the sink and squeezing her nipple making her yell out to me.   "Ohhh"
    She bit her lip at me soon as I let go.
   I leaned down to her ear before whispering in it. "I can eat u just like I ate that frosting off that spoon when u finish in here. "I told her before taking her flesh behind her ear and pinching her nipples as she moaned for me. 
   I left my mark on her. I fixed her sweater to her sweat suit and walked out.
      I walked into the living room and chilled with half my family that was here.

11:00pm

It was only a matter of time til more people showed up.
That turned into me not changing.
Rennie did and she looked beautiful.
"Aye bro"Travis called to me
"Wassup. "I dapped him up.
  "Why sis in there looking frustrated? What you do ?"he asked me as I smirked
  "Iont know wha ya talmbout "I said to him.
   "Yeah ok.  "He said laughing and walking off. 
      "Son how are you ?"mr jones said to me as he came in with 2 bags of gifts. 
   "Good and you ?lemme get that for you. "I said and took the bags from him and sat em at the girt table. 
  "I'm a little tired ,the miss driving me crazy."he said referring to Mrs heart.  (Y'all remember her/let's see comment below if ya do)
   I laughed as we sat down in the living room watching the kids play.  "How is she by the way ?"I asked him as Jr starter walking away from chacha
   "She ok. She should be here already."he said looking around and we both spotted her attacking Rennie with kisses as Rennie tried to get her to stop. Now she see how I feel.
"Any way ,how are you and my heartbeat?"he asked.
I smiled before looking over at Rennie as she picked up Jr. as he was trying to touch the cake pops she made.
"I'll say we're blessed. We're better. We're healing. "I said as he smiled at me and nodded his head.
"I'm happy. I am proud of you guys. I was so hurt when she use to cry and cry about how she was scared for y'all marriage. And she didn't want y'all to get a divorce and how she was almost there on getting a divorce. But y'all over came all of that. And I'm grateful so grateful y'all didn't. "He said touching my shoulder and getting up to get him so broil.
I just sat back and watched the important people in my life.
"Alright everyone ,it's one minute to 2016 and my baby boy birthday."Rennie announced as I got up and placed my arms around her waist.
We watched as everyone grabbed there love ones and got ready to count down.
"All right fam let's begin the count down. "Chacha said as we begin
10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0
"Happy new year "everyone screamed as I leaned down and kissed my baybeh,my world.
"Happy New year,beautiful "I said to her as she smile at me before placing my hands on her belly
"Happy New Years ,daddy to be again "she said making me pick her up and spin her around.
"Happy Birthday August Jr"we all scream to him as he clapped in Mr.jones arms.
"Habbie Burtday to me"Jr said making us all laugh.
"Excuse me. "I called to get everyone attention.
We waited to everyone to turn around and gave us there attention.
"I am truly happy to announce. That me and Rennie are expecting another baby. "I said as she smiled at me
"U dropping them loads family "sneak said as we all laughed as they congratulate us.
"Also wanna say thanks for sticking with us through this year ,it was a heard yeah for us. It's been a year since we lost our B-babygirl Kiyà "Rennie said as she held on to me. I knew she was about to try and not break down
"And on behalf of my family we wanna say Happy new year and continue to stick with us ,love us and be there for us. God bless y'all "I said ending as everyone raised the glass and begin to part as the kids ran and dug into the dessert table. And I picked up a crawfish and peeled it and ate it.
Rennie truly did this for her to be a southern girl. She ain't know nun about no crawfish till she met my fine ass.
I picked up a piece of corn and walked over to were she was with sneak and the crew.
"So how did u hide dis?"I asked her putting her feet in my lap.
"I had the doctor lie and he put the prenatal pills in another bottle instead of the original bottle so yeah. "She said as I mugged her.
"How many months"sneak asked.
"About to be 2months in 2weeks. "She said reaching for a cake pop.
"Mane y'all spitting out em babies"Mookie said as we all laughed.
"I know ,we about to have two more babies ,I'm nervous but excited. "She said making my eyes pop out ,I took of my shades and looked at her.
"U said two "I asked making sure she said what I heard her say
"Ohh did I forget to mention that"she said nervously.
"Hell yeah"everyone sAid as we laugh.
"My bad "she said chewing her 3cake pop
"Wow "I said I'm more than excited.
"How u feelin yung "sneak asked.
"I'm excited ,hope it's another girl and boy"I said honestly
"Noo girls "Kay said coming to sit over with us.
"No boy and girl"kajay said to her as he sat on Ms.Heart lap.

"No it gotta be uneven 5 girls and 2 boys yup sounds write. "She said reaching for a cake pop
"How about y'all go play and stay out the grown folks business "Mr.jones said as they laughed and rain into the Theater room.
Sneak and all of them got into a conversation as I got up and pulled Rennie with me and snuck into nah scratch that we walked our asses to our room. And just crashed in the bed with her on top of me.
"I'm sleepy "she yawned an laid her head in the crook of my neck.
"Sleep den"I told her.
"Nah gotta sing to my baby in an hour and gotta let u fck me to sleep so no "she said looking up at me.
"U ain't said nun but a thing "I said flipping us over as she was in her back and I was hovered over her not leaning in her belly.
"After they all leave "she said soon as I had her legs wide open in the air heels on an everything.
"How about a lil taste. "I ask her as I ripped her panties.
"I mean ..you can but that's not gonna change the fact that I won't give u no pu$$y so I mean I guess u can eat it. "She said shrugging.
"Look you want me to eat it or not. We can talk about me fckin u later "I asked her.
"Yeah I guess"she Said blushing.

All she had to say. I did what I do best eat and gain no weight.
🙈
🙈
🙈
🙈
🙈
🙈
🙈
🙈. 1hour later.
🙈
"Fck Augustttt"she moaned as I flicked my tongue against her Pearl again as her legs shakes for the 4time.
"You gonna squirt for me?"I asked her.
As her muscles clenched around my fingers.
"Fck Yesssssssss "she moaned loudly
I curved my fingers hitting her spot over and over again as she screamed out to me.
"Fck I'm Cumming"she said as one leg was in the air and her other leg was bent with her foot on my shoulder. Mind you with heels on.
"Go on ahead baybeh"I said as she let go a string of cure words just as Our bedroom door opened.
"Ahhhhh fck "she moaned out as she squirted all over the floor and bed.
"Daummmmm"sneak and Travis said as i turned my head to mug them.
"If y'all don't get out "I said as turned my attention back to her as I took the towel to wipe my baybeh down. And pull her dress down so they won't see anymore of my goods.
She was knocked after some good as head.
I rose to my feet before pushing them out the room and headed to the bathroom as they followed me.
I begin to brush my teeth and then rinse with mouthwash after started washing my hands and drying them as they looked at me.
"What?"I asked em
"Yoo,why ya ain't tell me Rennie a squirter?"they asked.
"One that's my wife ,two that's my wife ,three ain't nun of y'all dam business and four i bet y'all wish y'all had a woman like that "I said smirking as I walked out as they followed me.
"U dam right I'm mad. Shayla can't squirt. I'm not understanding how You get the good ones."sneak said shaking his head.
"He only get em cause he sing them panties off. "Travis said as he sipped his soda.
"Right "sneak said still not understanding
"Look mind yours and next time y'all walk in my bedroom Ima shoot y'all ass "I told em as I picked up Jr and tickled him and enjoyed the rest of the new year and my son birthday and the blessings of being a daddy agin to two more babies. And a wonderful husband
I'm fine. Health wise ,mental wise ,all the better I can be. I'm good.
I found out what this "ThisThingCalledLife"
Is really all about
Through everything Are We Gonna Fight? Hell yeah. And we're gonna heal.
Stay together ,stronger,let no one stop us from becoming better.
The Encore
The American Dream.

MysteryNation
Sorry to say this was the last chapter.
I left something alone because I'm not sure if I will be doing something else with them so that's why. But thanks for rocking with me. Being there and sticking with me.
I will say. Supporters support my other books I will be working on them. Soon.
But I love y'all
Happy new year. Be safe. Be smArt and be responsible.
God bless y'all. 🙈😍👏🏾🎊🎊🍾😱🤔