💔9💔

Sona went to her destination and sat on the garden with a heavy heart. The same garden which gave Dev and Sonakshi lots of memories. Her eyes were full of tears as she stared at the person in front of her. The person who was responsible for all their miseries. She was still smiling as if nothing happened. She felt like wiping that smile away from her face.

Luckily Dev didn't notice her all this while.

She must have been following them everywhere they went. She turned cruel.... Or more likely, the fate turned her cruel.

Sona sobbed while covering her mouth with palms. Her heart pained and she grinded her teeth together to stay silent.

"You were unfair Sonakshi..... You didn't play fair. You told him about your cruel father.... You told him about our friends.... You told him about your escorts..... You told him about your life.... But why didn't you tell him that....that..." she choked on her own tears.

"Why didn't you tell him that you had a twin????" she cried hardly and fell completely lifeless on the ground.

(Flashback)

"Dad... please." Sona pleaded while Sonali, her twin sister stayed silent.

"Sonakshi please. If dad's saying something, it would be for our own good. Don't do this to yourself." Sonali spoke.

After finding about Sona and Dev's love affair, their dad was hell bent on not accepting Dev. He also warned Sonakshi not to call him or meet him anymore. Despite all her father's efforts, Sonakshi still fought. Hence, Sonakshi's father eventually decided to house-arrest her.

"Dad... please I can't live without Dev. I will die." She cried making Sonali alarmed too.

"One more time I hear his name from your mouth, I will kill you! Go to your room." That angry man screamed and Sonakshi cried to her heart's content. She couldn't bear the pain of staying away for so long.

"And you!" he pointed angrily towards Sonali, "Make sure she doesn't leave this room. When you are out, no one should go in or come out! Is that understood?" he said menacingly, making Sonali nod helplessly.

Locking the room and placing securities outside, their father stormed out of there crossly.

Her body was getting exhausted and she fell on the floor with tiredness. Seeing her state made Sonali terrified. She slowly walked over to her sister's lifeless body and caressed her shoulder comfortingly.

"Hey Sonakshi..... why are you wasting your time over some pathetic guy? Don't you know about our father? He's an ass. You should have known that he would react like this..." Sonali frowned and stated like a matter of fact.

"You wouldn't know the value of true love. You have never experienced one!" Sona spat irritatingly. She felt so annoyed that Sonali could never understand her true feelings. She was a money minded and arrogant girl compared to Sonakshi.

Sonakshi and Sonali could never get along in many things although they were twins. They had different perceptions in life.

However, both of them could never bear to see each other in sorrow. Sonali felt like Sonakshi's tears were killing her insides. Sonakshi was stubborn or returning back to Delhi but her father had placed strict conditions that now, she could not even leave her own house.

Sonali sighed and combed Sonakshi's hairs.

"Stop crying sweetie pie. Soon you will overcome this blind love and see the reality. Sooner or later he will forget you and move on with another chick. Guys will be guys Sona. You will get a better guy too....." Sonali thought she was making Sonakshi feel better.