💔3💔

"So.... What now?" Sona's eyes penetrated his brown orbs.

"Sona... Listen to me patiently. I understand that you are irritated by our constant meetings. I also get it that you are unable to recall your past. But as a friend, I believe that I have the responsibility to explain myself and let you know about your past. I don't think it's fair for me to hide important details. You may think whatever you want about me......but that won't stop me from doing my job." Dev spoke while Sona rolled her eyes in dismay.

She was not just frustrated but also angry at Dev. Even after so many warnings, he called her again to prove her something that she was not going to buy.

"You said you wanted to show me something?" she snapped and Dev just shook his head with dismay. After all he said, he could not believe that she was focused on only one thing.

He did not understand one thing. Was she not interested in getting her memory back? He thought that people with amnesia would often try to recollect their past. But why was she so different? His thoughts nagged him at the back of his mind.

"Excuse me! I don't have all day..." she waved her hands infront of his face, making him snap back from his thoughts.

"Umm.... I just thought that I could share these photos with you." Dev took out a bunch full of photos and placed it in the middle of the table. Placing his fingers on top of it, he pushed it towards her side.

"W-what's this?" he sensed the uneasiness in her voice.

"These were the photos taken while we dated. It's quite confidential and whatever happened in these pictures is only known by both of us. No one else" Dev spoke quietly.

Now she understood why he called her there. He was going to show her the pictures to prove that they were not only dating, but their relationship was more than just the normal 'girlfriend-boyfriend'. She took the pictures in her shaky hands and forced her eyes to look at them.

Her cheeks felt like they were on fire. How could she? Her heart restricted her to take another breath and eyes refused to move from the first picture. It was a beautiful picture of them taken infront of a garden, where Sona was holding Dev by his shoulders while he held her closely to himself by her waist.

The second picture was a much intimate one. It had them kissing while the focus of the picture was her fingers bearing a ring. Her eyes widened. Did he propose to her? The hell?

She kept staring at the picture with a myriad of emotions. It was her own reflection in the picture. Same eyes, same nose, same face, same smile and same body. But there was a huge difference her eyes could gather now.

The Sona in the picture had soft, innocent eyes unlike her. There was something in the way she held Dev, as if she was going to lose him if she left his hold. She was carefree, kind, shy, generous and soft-hearted. There was so much of love flowing in her eyes that Sona had to stop herself from feeling jealous over the girl in the picture.

In fact, she felt like she was the complete opposite of that Sonakshi in those images.... She was bold, independent, had her own personal craze and obsessions. She could never imagine herself madly being in love with a guy and depending on him all her life. It sounded as crazy as it seemed.

She was not that girl. She could never become the girl in the picture.

She noticed that she was dressed modestly in every frame she could identify. There was a story behind every image... and there were lots of pictures taken at the garden that Dev brought her two days ago.

"Why are you showing me all of these?" she asked bitterly, facing him.

Dev was stunned to see the exact opposite reaction from her. He expected her to be shocked and ask him the reason behind some pictures. He even expected her to become emotional or overwhelmed.