💔1💔

"Hey Sona, please come here!" Dev persuaded her again. He had brought her to the place where they used to have the most memories.

He wished she would at least feel something there. At least a memory...

It was indeed a difficult job to convince her to come over to that place. He had lost hope when Sona said that she did not love him. He did not understand how she could say it so simply. All this while, he had been dying alone in Delhi, thinking about her disappearance. He was so devastated and lost.

Her love gave him hope. Her love gave him strength. But she? Did she love him the same way?

He didn't know...

"Sona, do you remember this place? We used to sit here, sipping on to our favourite mango juice and chatting about the tv shows you hate the most? Remember?" he asked enthusiastically.

Sonakshi looked at him in awe. His face held so much of excitement and adoration for the place. By the way he was speaking, she could tell that he was emotionally attached to the memories of this place.

She looked at the swing and sighed. That swing didn't give her any feelings. It was just another place for her. Another memory.... Another memory which was going to stay in her brain after Dev's narration.

"Sona??" he asked expectantly, but looking at her face he knew that she had no idea what the place meant to them.

He felt his heart shatter into pieces as his eyes dulled in sadness. A wave of disappointment crossed his features while he closed his eyes.

(Flashback)

"Dev... tell me the truth. Do I love you more....or do you love me more?" Sona looped her hands around his neck and challenged him, eye to eye.

Dev looked at her with awe and slowly tucked her loose strands of hair behind her ears. Cupping her face gently, he leaned forward and pasted his forehead with hers'.

"I love you more than anyone else can. And I swear that my love with overpower everyone else's... including yours." He chuckled while Sona's eyeballs doubled in size.

"Really? How sure are you?..... don't be so over-confident, Dev. Because I love you more than what anyone else can ever imagine. My love is no competition, okay?" she spoke in a warning tone. But that made Dev laugh louder.

"Awww come on Sonakshi, are you judging my love? My love is so much...that the only thing I have to lose in my life now, is you. You know how much you mean to me, right?" he asked, kissing her forehead.

Sona was so amazed at how confident he sounded. The butterflies in her stomach tingled uncontrollably. But at the same time, it made her feel things that she shouldn't feel. It was so amazing, yet she felt a tiny hurt nagging at the back of her mind.

"Hey, what's wrong baby?" he asked, making her sit down on the swing with him.

"Dev.... Do you know how much this place means to me?" she slowly leaned on the crook of his neck and whispered softly.

Her hands feeling the artistic curves in the handle of the swing. It was a beautiful place filled with roses, orchids and a huge swing in the middle. Sona found the place to be a beautiful spot at first. But now, it was more than just a spot.

She was connected to the place because of Dev....

"Of course, I know how much this place means to us. After all, this was the place I proposed to you, this was the place where we had our first kiss...and this was the place where we shared all our deep secrets." He smiled and kissed her beautiful tresses.