💔4💔

Sona's feet pounded the treadmill with a while her raspy throat dried in the humid weather. Her legs quickened every time she thought about Dev. But that did not stop her from running like a mad woman. She was crossing her usual speed suddenly. If she was going to do that for more than half an hour, she was going to tear her limb muscles.

She was so angry with herself more than Dev. Angry for repeatedly giving him a chance. The day she met him in the airport should have been their last meet up! Why did she even give him a chance to explain himself? WHY?

Dev's constant disturbance bothered her a lot.

Why was he trying so hard? What will he get by doing all this? Haven't she hurt him enough? Was she being too soft on him? If yes, then she would not be any longer. She had tried giving him lots of chances. But it will no longer continue... if he called her again anywhere, then he will have to face her wrath.

"Sona!" her aunt's voice made her stop the treadmill.

"What?" she snapped and turned

"Dev is waiting for you outside....." she said reluctantly. Her fingers interlinked and face filled with tension. Just as the words left her aunt's mouth, Sona felt like a raw nerve was activated in her system.

She was so pissed. Switching off the treadmill, she took her hand towel and sprinted down her staircase. Her aunt looked frightened as she walked down.

"Wait....." her aunt stopped her. "Dev is not like what you think. He's been through hell and I have seen how strong his love is. Dev is a nice guy-"

"I don't care. I have told him not to come behind me. But he is failing to understand one simple instruction. Doesn't he have any brains of his own? Who the hell comes after a girl who has zero interest in him? I can't believe that he has no self-respect for his own self" Sona spat angrily.

"But you should understand his situation too, right? He is hurt Sona..."

"AND I DON'T BLOODY CARE." She shouted heartlessly and left. Aunt Sarah looked at her retreating figure helplessly.

Walking to her gate, she slammed it open and glared at him with full force. Dev's eyes enlarged. He was dumbstruck to see Sona in such a ferocious state. What did he do to get her angry this time?

"What the fu-"

"Woah wait." He raised his hands in surrender. "What are you doing Sonu?"

"Don't you dare call me Sonu. You have no rights to even utter my name from the shameless mouth of yours. What rights do you have? After all a bloody cheap rascal.... Call me your lover? What standard do you even have? Do you know who I am? I am a daughter of a multi-millionaire, while to me, you are just a beggar! You are a no-namer for me. I tried my best to speak to you politely. But you took advantage of my nicer side and keep pestering me like a dog!" she screamed making Dev stunned.

"W-what?" his voice broke.

"Yes! You heard me right! From now on, if I see you anywhere near my house, I will be forced to send my escorts to chase you away. If needed, I will send men to hurt you and I am sure you don't want that. A poor guy like you, shouldn't even think about messing with girls like me! Trust me, after all this I am sure you wouldn't even think of coming near-"

"Stop." He said softly, his eyes frozen in one image.

Her eyes were pitch black, reflecting the shade of her personality. Her eyes were giving a glare that was freezing Dev's bones. The eyes that once brought him peace and serenity was now giving him negativity and depression. It felt toxic to even stand her presence.