CHAPTER 1

JANGKOOK'S POV
Why is she looking at me that intensely? It's kinda scary... I can't even focus on what's the teacher explaining...

-Jangkook: Jihyo...
-Jihyo: Hmm? (smiles)
-Jangkook: Can you stop it?
-Jihyo: Stop what? (smiles)
-Jangkook: Looking at me in that way...
-Jihyo: why? Do I make you feel nervous?
-Jangkook: Kinda, it's too much intense... You should cool down a bit... I need to focus on-
-Teacher: Mr. Jeon, are you paying attention to the class?
-Jangkook: Uh...
-Tacher: (sighs) You always get distracted, you'll stay after class as a punishment...
-Jangkook: Yes sir... (looks down)

Why? Why I'm always the one punished? It's not my fault

Why? Why I'm always the one punished? It's not my fault... It's Jihyo's, she keeps on bothering me with that gaze... Seriously...

I'm sure that if she stops it, I'll become one of the best students... I use to study, I'm a good boy, but she distracts me way too much...

-Jihyo: Again punished, huh? (smiles)
-Jangkook: Yeah, and it's all because of someone's fault...
-Jihyo: True, that teacher treats you bad... They should fire him...
-Jangkook: What?! I meant you, it's your fault for distracting me... (sighs)
-Jihyo: I don't distract you, I just want some of your attention... (smiles)
-Jangkook: Why?! (confused)
-Jihyo: Because... You we didn't do what you promised me, yet... So that's why I bother you... (chuckles)
-Jangkook: (blushes) You are such a tease...
-Jihyo: You own me three dates! (smiles)
-Jangkook: I know, I know... Don't say it out loud... (sighs)
-Jihyo: (giggles) You are cute...
-Jangkook: (rolls eyes) Whatever...

The class goes on, and once we are done, I have to stay because of Jihyo... I'm sure that now Mr. Lee will scold me for not paying attention and say that my marks are going down...

-Mr. Lee: Jangkook, take a seat please...
-Jangkook: (nods and takes a seat)
-Mr. Lee: I've been informed by Mr. Dong, that you were not paying attention to the class, what happens with you?
-Jangkook: I'm sorry... (looks down)
-Mr. Lee: Your expedient says that you are a brilliant student, but since you arrived here, that's not what what you are showing off... (sighs)
-Jangkook: I know, I know, I'm so sorry... I'll try to study harder and focus at class...
-Mr. Lee: Yeah, well, what keeps you so distracted? Are you having familiar problems?
-Jangkook: Oh, no, no, my fmaily is perfect... It's just someone who sits near me and keeps bothering me...
-Mr. Lee: Who's that someone?
-Jangkook: Uhm, I can't really tell her name... It would be rude... I won't betray anyone... I'll just do as much punish hours as necessary sir...
-Mr. Lee: Oh, I see... You are a whole gentleman... (smiles) It's okay, you'll be punished, but not wasting your time in a class...
-Jangkook: Then? (confused)
-Mr. Lee: I'll give you a chance to demonstrate that you are a brilliant student by tutoring someone (smiles)
-Jangkook: Am I going to be a teacher? (confused)

 Lee: I'll give you a chance to demonstrate that you are a brilliant student by tutoring someone (smiles) -Jangkook: Am I going to be a teacher? (confused)

-Mr. Lee: Yeah, she's a new student... (smiles) Tomorrow I'll introduce her to you after class, and then you'll be able to start... Okay?
-Jangkook: Yeah, okay, uhm... Can I know her name at least? (smiles)
-Mr. Lee: Jennie Kim... (smiles)
-Jangkook: Okay...
-Mr. Lee: You can leave now, there's someone waiting for you outside... (smiles)
-Jangkook: Really? (confused) I'll be going then... Have a nice day sir... (bows and leaves)

I leave the class and I bump into Jihyo... What is she doing here? She's supposed to be back at her home already...

-Jihyo: Oh, Jangkook I've been waiting for you (smiles) Did he scold you too much?
-Jangkook: Not really, but now I have a new punishment... By the way, why were you waiting me? (confused)
-Jihyo: Oh, you don't remember? The three dates... (smiles)
-Jangkook: You are so weird, you know?
-Jihyo: C'mon, you promised me~
-Jangkook: Weekend...
-Jihyo: What?
-Jangkook: I'm saying that I'm free on weekends... (sighs)
-Jihyo: Okay! (smiles) I'm so excited now for it to arrive... You know, it's been quite long since we dated and-
-Jangkook: We? (confused)
-Jihyo: What? - (realizes) I meant "me", quite long since I had a date... (laughs awkwardly)
-Jangkook: You are weird, seriously...
-Jihyo: (embarrassed) I got confused because of my excitement... I'm sorry...
-Jangkook: (sighs and pats her head) You are so annoying, but I think you are cute as well... Anyways, thanks for waiting me, I'll go home now (smiles)

 Anyways, thanks for waiting me, I'll go home now (smiles)

-Jihyo: (blushes) Let me go with you...(smiles)
-Jangkook: (sighs) Fine... But keep my pace, okay? I won't walk slowly because of you... I'm craving to reach home...
-Jihyo: Yeah, I don't care, I'll walk fast! (smiles)

JEONGYEON'S POV
-Jeongyeon: Don't you think that she got too much obsessed with Jangkook?
-Mina: Yeah, from the very first day...
-Chaeyoung: Maybe she's in love with him... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Jangkook it's been here for two months... It's not as if they knew each other that much...
-Sana: What should we do? Should we help Jihyo to get him?
-Momo: I think she's already doing it, she's walking home with him...
-Jeongyeon: I feel sorry for him...
-Nayeon: (hugs Jeongyeon) Why? (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: It must be so annoying having something clinging on you the whole day...
-Nayeon: What do you mean-
-All: (laughs)

JANGKOOK'S POV
We are almost arriving to my home, but she's still following me, does she plan to come inside or something?

-Jangkook: I almost arrive home...
-Jihyo: I know... (smiles)
-Jangkook: You know where I live? (confused)
-Jihyo: I kinda followed you the other day... (giggles)
-Jangkook: You are scary...
-Jihyo: I was worried about if you arrived safe at home since it was raining...
-Jangkook: I-I see...
-Jihyo: Well, I guess that I'll be going back home... (smiles)
-Jangkook: Yeah, bye Jihyo... (smiles)
-Jihyo: Wait, I forgot to ask... (smiles) Uhm, what's your new punishment?
-Jangkook: Oh yeah, I'll be tutoring a girl after class... She's new at the school, and her name is... Jennie Kim (smiles)
-Jihyo: What?! Jennie Kim?!

 Jennie Kim (smiles) -Jihyo: What?! Jennie Kim?!