It took two weeks, but they've arrived the empire safely. At the port, soldiers are waiting with General Bai leading them.

"Demon Prince," General Bai greeted.

"General Bai," Natsu nodded in acknowledgement.

General Bai's eyes roamed around the man then to his companions.

The raven haired and scarlet haired must be his guards, He thought looked at Gray and Erza, who was in the back but still gives off intimidating aura. Then looked at Natsu. This Prince who just recently been acknowledge to the world is outstanding as the rumors says, I don't see why he needs to meet Emperor Wei.

Then he looked at Akio, He may look like a normal prince but he gives off a very dark aura.

Then to Luke, he looks very much like the Prince which is very normal yet sounds dangerous for us.

This prince already has three sons yet the wife or a concubine is near nor around.

Then he looked at Igneel, he was stunned when he saw him. The blonde hair.. The heavenly aura.

Empress Yuhuan? It can't be..!

He was quiet even he lead the group to the Imperial Palace. But he still can't shake off the feeling that every single one of the young boys gave off the aura of the Late Empress Yuhuan. That gave him the theory of the three being the children of the Imperial Princess Mei's children with the Demon Prince.

"Welcome to Èmó Empire, Demon Prince," A deep baritone voice greeted them to the palace,"Zhen greets Wangye,"

"Benwang greets Emperor Wei," Natsu kneeled in respect to the man who he recognized as his wife's elder brother,"Thank you for letting us stay,"

The officials and their family are sitting on the sides, looking at the foreign prince. This foreign prince that has the very chance to change their Chen Dynasty, so he can be a very dangerous threat to the Empire.

"So speak, so what exactly brought you here to my empire?" Emperor Wei asked the man kneeling in front of him.

Natsu took a deep breath then suddenly kowtow that shocked everyone,"I ask of you to recognize my humble existence,"

"Recognize?" Weizhe stood up in confusion,"Demon Prince, elaborate your reason,"

"I'm Imperial Princess Mei's husband," They all gasped in shocked and looked at the man kowtowing in front of their emperor. Who was Imperial Princess Mei? She was the only daughter that Emperor Minsheng acknowledges that was born from the Late Empress Yuhuan. Their Princess that was very known throughout her younger years.

"My sons are her sons as well," He said, he looked at Weizhe that was being tended by Empress Bai and some eunuch because he was stiffed in shock.

General Bai was elated. His theory was right! It was Princess Mei's children. He was very much happy since the Princess herself hadn't recognized this Empire as her home yet, but if her children acknowledges it, she might come and acknowledge her title.

"You.." Weizhe's lip trembles,"You married my younger sister?"

"Yes, with all due respect, please heed this request of mine,"

Acknowledge? This man dares to ask for acknowledge when he, the rightful brother, wasn't acknowledge?

"I'll heed," Natsu looked at him, hopefully,"However you must do something for me,"

"What it is?" Natsu asked.

"It's nothing big, but this something is very special to me," Weizhe said,"You must help me be acknowledge by my younger sister and let her acknowledge this empire as her home too,"

It was his father's wish. For Xiaomei meimei* to acknowledge this empire as her home.

*little sister.

"It's not a problem then," Xiaomei meimei is truly blessed to have a husband like him then.

"Well then, what's this request of yours, Brother-in-law?"

"Help me get her back from Tiānsháng Empire,"