Almost Family

Beam holding baby Bass in his arms and the nurse on duty tailing behind with all the baby's things enters the building. Eyes are on them especially to Beam and the baby.

"Good afternoon Dr. Beam, hello cutie!" the girl in the reception desk greets the new comer and cooed the shy baby in Beams arms.

"Good afternoon Lin! We will just go upstairs!" Beam greets her back and turn to the private elevator, the security assisted them.

"Good afternoon P'Mel!" Beam greeted the older woman politely.

"Hello Dr. Beam, hello little guy! What a cutie you have here Dr. Beam!" the woman smiles warmly to the baby and Beam. She also nods to the nurse behind the two.

"This is Bass, P'Mel. Bass this is grandma Mel! Say hello to P'Mel!" Beam gently says to the shy Bass.

"Dada!"

Beam, Mel and the nurse chuckle with Bass cuteness.

"Yes little guy, we will see Daddy!" Beam assures him.

"You go ahead, Forth is just inside!" Mel instructed them to get inside.

Beam and baby Bass enters the door leaving the nurse outside with Mel.

"Dada! Dada!" Bass shouts the minute he saw Forth inside.

Forth abruptly stand up and happily embrace his little family.

"Hello little guy! You miss daddy?!" Forth get Bass from Beam to kiss him on his cheek and leaning down to kiss his beloved doctor.

"He keeps on shouting dada! I think he misses you!" Beam informs Forth smiling lovingly to him.

"How about papa!? Did papa misses dada?!" Forth teases Beam. Beam just chuckle and lean up to peck Forths lips.

"Papa always misses dada! Papa loves dada and baby so much!" Beam lovingly caress Forths face and gently pinch Bass's nose.

"Papa wab wab dada!" Bass interrupted their moment. They both smile and kiss Bass's cheek.

"papa and dada loves baby Bass!" Forth said emotionally to Bass.

"dada wab wab, papa wab wab!" Bass hold his tiny chest with his little hands while looking at the two innocently.

"He has been doing that since this morning, it means Bass loves papa and dada!" Beam happily informs Forth of what Bass means of his actions.

Forth becomes teary and gently kiss the button nose of Bass. Bass crouched to put his ears on Forths chest!

"Wab wab dada!" Bass whispers while listening to Forths heartbeat.

"Yes baby, dada loves you! You heard dadas heart?!" Forth ask with his teary eyes.

"Dada wab wab!" Bass smiling innocently while still stuck on Forths chest.

"We love you too kiddo!" Forth embrace the two in his strong arms and kissed each one on their foreheads. The moment seems so perfect. How they wish this will be forever. Let this be forever.

*

The family celebrates the second birthday of baby Bass in one of the hotels owned by the family. The celebration is very exclusive for selected guests and those who are very close to the family. The medical personnel from the hospital are also invited and they are all flattered to have attended the very grand but intimate celebration of Bass's birthday.

Forth and Beam are so happy seeing the happiness of Bass while playing with the balloons and toys that are included in his birthday theme.

Bass is so energetic, running around the venue, going back and forth to Beam and Forth.