Kidnapped

Chassidy

Geno told me be ready by 8:30 and it's 8:15 and I'm ready. I should be proud of myself.

Sitting here waiting Dior FaceTime me.

"Hey hoe wyd"

Nothing waiting on Geno to cone get me

"GENO? oh bitch you playing with fire, I thought he was just a one night stand"

I thought so too but it's more than that I guess

"Oh nah, when you ass come up missing I know Steph had something to do with it"

Girl stop. He don't even know. I haven't talked to him in a few days. So don't say shit to jay about it either

"Ok hoe, just be careful, we don't know him or who he roll with."

Okay ima send you my location. But what's going on with you.

"Bitch Jay found me at Tay house. It was crazy. I gotta tell you the story in person"

Nooooo you're lying D.. damn this Geno ima text you.

"Aight girl."

*Geno texted me saying he's outside*

Stephon

I don't know what's up with Chas. I need to talk to her

*pulling up to the house* yo this the same car from before.

*slow down and turn my lights off* I see Chas walking outside. Tf she so dressed up for

Oh yeah ima follow their asses

*group text the guys* We On a Mission

Damn tf they going. We been driving for. A min. We pull at at Ruth Chris, oh yeah this a nigga. Her homegirls ain't got money like that, sike nah *starts laughing*

*Sit outside the restaurant, Melly and Jay already here. They hop in my car before anyone can see them.*

This big nigga get out the drivers side and walks over and let her out

Damn she's really fucking with this nigga

YOOO you fuckin shittin me.. *melly yell*

Tf what?

"That's the big niggs who shot me. Him and his crew"

Nah Melly, dead ass? You know that's the Staten Island Gang?

"Yo Steph I'm going in. I'm blowing that nigga brains out"