Heart To Heart

Chassidy

It's been a week since I've talked to or seen Stephon and I'm loosing it. I miss him so much. Like we're been together for 2 1/2 years and we've been thru hell and back.

He's cheated on me, almost had a baby on me (found out it wasn't his) went to jail on me. So much but I've been here thru it all. I'm his ride or die.

Yo I just miss him. *starts crying* ugh let me call Dior

*Facetime Dior*

Sup hoe. Wait what's wrong *dior sounding concerned*

Girl I'm missing tf outta Stephon.

"He miss u too yo. Holla at my boy" jay yelling thru the phone

Shut up ugly. But yes girl I bet he's missing you too. Just try to reach out to him.

I'm scared what if he don't wanna talk. Ugh and hold up. Where u going looking all cute

Stop thinking like that. That's yo man. Go get him. And girl Jay finally wanna take my somewhere *rolling her eyes*

That's true. Aight ima hit him up. And y'all go have fun.

Okay boo. Love you.

Love you too. *hangs up the phone*

Laying across the bed zoned out. Shit let me order something to eat *order some wings and fries*

While ima waiting on my food I put on Player's Club. I started to doze off. I heard a knock on the door

"Damn how tf they get here soo fast"

I didn't even say who is it. I just opened it and soon as I did my heart dropped

Umm hey *shaking bad* what are you doing here? Starring Stephon in his eyes

Whatchu mean what I'm doing here. I miss you. That's why

*starts crying*

He grabs me and hug me so tight.

Baby I'm sorry. *as he wipes my tears*

I walk in the living room and sat on the couch still crying uncontrollably.

Baby I know. I just cannot still believe you.

I know chas, that's not in my character. I would never wanna hurt you like that anymore. I just wasn't thinking. The alcohol got to me real bad.

Just listen *he grabs my face* I love you, I never meant to hurt you. I will do anything to have you back in my life. It doesn't feel right not waking up to you.

SN: as y'all know. They have been together over 2 years and still live in separated houses because Stephon really use his house for the trap house. But he stayes with Chassidy. You get it? Good lol

*putting my head down* I know I know. All I can do is forgive you. I'll never forget. 

*hearing the doorbell* get up and look thru the peephole. It's the delivery guy

Go to the table to grab the money turn around and seeing Stephon paying him and closing the door

You didn't have to do that. I had it.

Chas shut that shit up. You so damn independent, let me help out *laughing*

I started starring at him while he was walking in the kitchen. Damn he look so fucking good. We fucking tonight.
*shaking my head*

So now what? We good? Can I stay or you want me to leave *stephon asked while walking to the door*

You ain't going nowhere, you've been away from me long enough. *pushed him against to door and started kissing him*

I want you now *whipering in his ear* we walked up to the room he laid on the bed then said "if you want me come get me"

I laughed and got on top of him. Taking off his shirt and kissing all over him, he decided her wanted to take over.

Stephon

I wanna show her that I really am sorry. I just wanna make love to her show her what she deserve.

I smiled then kissed between her thighs, lifted up and took my boxes off *she giggled* her silly ass. Slid her pink lace panties off while I laid my dick between her her legs. She hated that. Always said I was teasing her.

*she sucked her teeth* I laughed. Taking her bra off and starts sucking on her nipples. She let out a soft moan. Then kissed down her belly and made my way down. Kissed all over her pretty vagina *shit* she moaned

I started sucking her clit and sliding my fingers in and out. *she moaned loud af* I kept doing it as she came all on my fingers. I licked off every drop.

I got up and rubbed my dick around her clit then finally went in. Omg *she cried* shit felt so fucking good like it was our first time having sex. Man I missed this. I continued, I felt me about to cum but she was holding on with her legs around me. "Bae I gotta pull out" she let go I came all over her.

Damn I was finna be scared * I said to her while laughing* we forgot the condom.

Why u was gonna be scared? *she said*

Because yo. You ain't killing me if I get you pregnant. I already know the deal, we ain't having kids until you're ready. And I respect that baby.

I know Steph I think I'm ready.

Wait what? *sounding concerned*

Yeah... nvm I'm not *she laughed*

Yo stop playing. But nah I'll know when you ready. *kissing her forehead*

Getting up walking in the bathroom, turns on the shower water. "Bae u joining me?"

Yes zaddy *she gets up smiling*

She plugs her phone up to the aux and play Chris Brown - Who's Gonna then got in the shower.

Baby tonight it's gonna get nasty
I want you at the tip of my tongue, all down your body, no
My face is your pony ooh, and I want you to ride it
So I can drink your rivers down, you quench my thirst babe, no
I'm taking your lace panties off you, gripping your thighs, oh no
It's gon' be the greatest sex you ever had in your life

Man I keep starring at her. It's making me horny all over again, fuck it. It's fine for round 2

Sucking all on her neck while massaging her nipples her eyes roll back

Sucking all on her neck while massaging her nipples her eyes roll back. Soon as I was about to go in her phone rings.