What's Next

Stephon

Shit man I really fucked up, I said while sitting at the trap with Jay, Melly and Lucky. Irvin ass had a date.

Told ya dumb ass don't do nun stupid, that girl is really your ride or die yo *Jay said shaking his head*

You right yo. Smh remember that time she let me stay at her crib when I was running from the police? And she didn't really wanna get caught up in that shit. *putting my head down* man I'm stupid as shit.

So what's next? "Jay asked"

Man hell if I know. I sent flowers to her house with a card apologizing. I've tried calling, texting, everything. I'm just stuck

Yo fuck it. Go get you some new booty *Lucky said while laughing*

He right tho. You can't wait on shawty. It's hella bitches out here "said Melly"

That's why y'all niggas lonely now. Giving shitty ass advice "jay said rollin his eyes"

Fuck you. Ain't nobody saying shit about you and ya cheating ass bitch "Melly yelled"

What whore "Jay got up out his seat"

Nun yo. It's none of my business "Melly said walking away"

Chill out y'all. I'm just gonna go to the crib and figure some shit out.

I got up and grabbed my phone and walked to my car. Sitting in the car scrolling thru IG seeing one of my old bitches pop up. I double tapped the pic then slid in her DM's

Yo I knew she ain't never gon move on from a nigga

Shaking my head laughing at this message.

I said "fuck it" and headed to her crib

I parked my car next to hers, got out and knocked on the door.  She took forever to answer.

She finally opened "damn ma took you long enough"

Shut up *she laughed* and grabbed my hand. We walked into the room no talking. I laid her down kissed down her neck. Took her rob off. This bitch was ready. She ain't have shit else on.

*I laughed* damn baby as I opened her legs and slid my tongue in and around her clit. She was wet af. Took my fingers and caressed her vagina.

Took my jeans and boxers off. Reached in my back pocket for the condom "knowing damn well I don't want no kids right now"

Slid the condom on then started rubbing my dick up and down her vagina making her moan. Then I went in.

I really can't believe I'm fucking this girl *shaking my head* All I felt was her nails in my back, then her screaming.

*Shit zaddy*

Damn Chas, this shit feel good.

*Her eyes shot open*

"Chas? REALLY Stephon"

Get the fuck... *all I felt was my face stinging*

She smacked tf outta me. I felt bad for calling her Chassidy. I guess this was a sign

I got up and starting putting my clothes in. Then leaving her crib. I just went home and collected my thoughts.

...... just thought I'd add the characters photos. Lol

 Lol