Lighthing the Shadow

Start from the beginning

Sienna spoke to Kage Gaster.

Flashback...Inside the Dark Abyss...

Kage is seen using an ancient spell of healing injuries. As he is now chanting, the wound began closing up.

Kage: "Gun hala un makan de kalon no ea kula/Heal of injured on righteousness to live on."

The magic once was used by a being of the Abyss. This is the chanting of healing, which allowed someone who chants it to heal those that they must consider as 'allies.' The drawback is that someone must use their own blood that is filled with evil and any that is corrupted. And Kage is the one that has this very thing.

After he finished, Sienna began to wake up, fully recovered. She than looked around, grunting.

"Ghhhh...where am I?"

She than looked around, and notice Kage next to her.

"Who...who are you?"

Kage than looked up and spoke out.

"My name's Kage Gaster. We've a lot of discussion that we must do."

Flashback ended...

Kage modded, before speaking out.

"It's time to go to the Branwen tribe. Come on."

He spoke and the both of them run to the direction the shady man points.

Back with Ruby's group...Training...

Oscar Pine and Ruby Rose are training hand to hand combat whilst Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren are looking on.

Jaune: "Man, Oz wasn't kidding. Oscar's picking up on this stuff fast."

Oscar hits Ruby straight in her face. Ruby recoils from the blow and looks visibly angry.

 Ruby recoils from the blow and looks visibly angry

Oscar: "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!"

Ruby hits Oscar back and he lands a few feet away on ground as Jaune and Nora wince.

Ruby: "Ha! Yes! I did it!"

But Ruby's brief moment of cheering is replaced with concern as she looks back.

"Oscar?"

Ozpin: 'You forgot to engage your Aura, again.'