Chapter Three

AN: I hope you can see the media because that is what Ashton looks like in this 

*Luke's POV*

Why didn't he want to sit with us? I thought he would've at least come to sit with us, but I've been wrong before I'll be wrong again. I walked back to table sat down and noticed eyeryone had a confused expression,

"What was that all about?" Calum asked. 

"I honestly have no idea," I responded while looking back at the table were Ashton once sat.

~

I was in last period and I had it with Ashton, which I'm happy about. I walked in and saw Ashton in the back of the classroom and decided to go and sit with him. 

"Hey," I said trying to be nice. 

He ignored me. 

I kept pestering him trying to get him to talk and he still wouldn't. When the teacher came in I still wouldn't stop bothering him. I started passing him notes. 

Hey Ashton 

I didn't expect him to respond

Fuck off Luke

Wow. I didn't expect you respond

I figured that if I responded you would have the satisfaction of knowing that I have noticed you and would leave me alone

What if I want to get to know you?

Good luck with that.

You watch and wait Ashton I'll figure you out.

He didn't respond.

~

The final bell rang and I saw Ashton try running out of the classroom, but I was quick and grabbed his wrist. 

He winced.

"I really have to go," I heard him mutter and I pretended I didn't hear him.

"What was that?" I smirked. 

"I said I have to go," He said louder.

"Where to?" I asked. 

"I have to help my mom with something," He said and it was a clear lie but I pretended I believed him.

"Okay. You can go, but on one condition," I said. 

"What?"

" You have to sit with my firends and I for the rest of the month."

"Okay," He said which caught me off guard and he used that to his advantage and ran off. 

I sighed and got ready to go to football practice.

[AN: Since I'm American it is American football not soccer. But just imagine how hot they all would look playing football]

Football practice ended and I walked back to the locker rooms with Michael, Calum, and Brad. 

"Is it okay if Ashton sits at lunch with us for the rest of the month?" I ask. 

"I don't care. Do you guys?" Calum responded. They both agreed with Calum. 

"Why did you ask us that?" Brad asked.

"Because I may have already invited him to," I admitted sheepishly. 

"Does little Lukey have a crush?" Michael said teasingly while pinching my cheeks. 

"I may be gay but I don't have a crush on him. I just want to know more about him," I said trying to reason with them. 

They all looked at each other and smirked nad that got me thinking.

Do I have a small crush Ashton?

~

AN: I updated!

I hope you enjoyed it and also we are close to finding out Ashton's secret!

GOAL: 1+ vote and comment!

Love Y'all

Stay Fab!!!!